Reviews for Synonymous
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow, this is one of the most unique writing styles I've ever seen. I love it! _

You nailed everyone's characterizations SO perfectly, you went totally in depth with Sakura's emotions, which made it beautiful... flawless. I can really see this happening. Way to be!
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I cried when she injected sasuke with poison and he tells her he loves her and then he dies of the poison. if i was sakura. i wouldve injected myself with poison too and grabbed his hand and wait so we could die together in peace and serenity
sketched silmaril chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
... *sniffs*

S-so, he's just going to die? :( *sniffs* It's so... emotional. I hate worst case scenarios, b/c they seem to happen so much in Naruto. *sniffs*

A million cookies for you.
windmelody chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I love it :)
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
...*sniff* i, um *SNIFF!* i feel that is um *voice breaks a little* really, great...*bursts into tears* what DID sasuke do in the first place anyway? and i never knew konoha had a mental asylum. sad stuff. *pats on back* but it's good.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I'm crying... T-T :'(

"please please don't let him die!" was the only thought that I had while reading your fiic! it's so DAMN AWESOME! I hate it... but i LOVE iit! Really I love your fic! but it was so SAD!
OriginalAnya chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Brilliantly written - because of the point of view it's written in it feels like Sakura's emotions are pouring into you with every word. Outstanding.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That's so... sad.

The worst is I can actually see something like this happening.. :(

I really enjoyed this story though. :) Great job! :D
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I cried!

(sob) I like the story and yet I don't like the story.

(sob) later. (sob)
xX-Blood Roses-Xx chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh wow. That was just gorgeous.

Amazing.

The kind of story that can just make you; stop breathing for a second.
Brix chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow, just wow. I am so completely blown away by this awfully tragic piece of art. That's what it is, art. It's sad and the ending is somewhat happy. Wow. I'm so amazed. Bravo!

Brix
Charmful ika chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I actually cried.. so beautiful !
Linali-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This is so beautiful! I was on the verge of tears...this was just so sad. You are an awesome author, keep writing! *favourites*
Adeacia chapter 1 . 11/17/2008