Reviews for Wedding, Interrupted
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is awesome. Jim Gordon is awesome. Yeah!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Aww, poor Jim. :)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Only the Bat family. Absolutely hilarious. Kinda feel bad for Gordon though.
JBents chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That's hilarious. Great concept too.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
*snorfle* Oh, yes, just wonderfully funny from beginning to end, with enough seriousness to make it feel real. :)
Luc Star chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
hahahahah.. oh man. this was another good one. hahaha... poor gordon. take care.. later.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
That was so hilarious. I love the Superman cameo. It had me laughing out loud. I love your little shorts. They are so entertaining. You have great timing. :)
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
AH!

AWESOME! I love this!
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
OMG, i was reading this and dying! my husband even came up to me and said that there was no way it could be funny and I assured him that it was. he said then what the heck is that person doing writing fanfic - they should be writing comedy movies or shows.. I replied with I didn't think that it would translate well, but to a comic reader like myself, it was hilarious!

keep penning,

Marns
teazer chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
(running commentary as i read this story)

oh god...cass

oh my...jim

ah, that's got to hurt, poor dick

oooh, way to go control freak...

ah, you big boy scout,

damn, poor jim, use hypnosis to get rid of it...

in other words, this was just soooo wrong in all the best ways.
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Frigging brilliant! Hilarious!
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
oh my god...cassie? how? why? oh thats wrong...im just gonna forget i ever read the part about babs and cass, but otherwise, good story! is this the beginning of maraverse?
EmilyB chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Woo! Love the ending! I really enjoyed reading this one, lots of laughs. Good job.
E Kelly chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
HEE-larious! Particularly Jim, no, particularly Roy, no Clark - aw, hell it was all funny. You've got a great sense of comic timing and a great twist on the characters. Love it!