Reviews for When Hell Freezes Over
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Absolutely brilliant chapter. I was wondering if things would be awkward between Chris and Lilian after the last chapter, and the situation they were caught in. It seems that Chris was more concerned, though, with the situation involving Shawn's wife.

I really like how Lilian was so understanding and offered Chris a listening ear if he ever wanted to talk. I think that the Alaska situation might have meant more to her than it did to Chris, though, because as he pointed out, "Hell only freezes over in Alaska." Maybe he's scared to let Lilian in.

Again, I loved this chapter and I cannot wait for the next one. Great job.

Tina
shannygoat chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh Chris! I can't believe he cheated. Beautifully written, as always!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hi there!

I really enjoyed this, very much so. Chris Jericho is one of my favorites and I always love reading fics about him, especially when they are as well-written as this one. The banter between Regal and Jericho at the beginning really made me laugh, because it sounded just like Chris, and I also could hear Regal saying those things.

You really did a great job of describing the setting and the scenery as well. I've never been to Alaska, yet I could clearly see the setting in my mind and could imagine how cold it would be.

I really liked the interaction with Lilian and Chris as well. It's hard to pick my favorite part of this fic, as I enjoyed the entire thing and thought it was very well-rounded. The situation that Chris and Lilian were stuck in was a very messy one but they handled it perfectly. I really thought it was very sweet of Chris to offer his body heat since Lilian couldn't handle the cold the way Chris could. I couldn't either. But the interaction between them was very sweet, and I enjoyed reading.

Once again, thank you for a wonderful, well-written story. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

*Tina*
Hopeless Romantic Rae chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Ha!

I loved this.

Your a really good writer!
doCHAI chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
there was no way that both of them shivered, that was hot, lol