Reviews for Always and Eternity
mintgil chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
this was a really awesome story !
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
Nice ending. Like the happy ever after stuff.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
Much better. I'm not an angst fan at all. Too much of that in real life. The story is good though. Very glad Jane is dead and burned. Would like to see Aro go the same way.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
Good if you're into angst.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
Of course I spoke too soon. Story is still really good. Like all the fun they were having. Now we'll see if I can finish the rest.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Sweet and romantic. Perfect day for a perfect couple. Love Bella's idea of the gifts. Now if Alice will really refrain from looking at what everyone is getting it will be perfect. And funny.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Better by the minute. Am so loving this story. This is the way it should be. No angst. Just fun and adventure and love. What a great honeymoon Edward has planned. Like the vampire private airline. That was certainly inspired. The romance isn't bad either.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Second favorite chapter here. The speeches were inspired and really funny. Thought the cake thing was a little overdone. But I'm just thinking of my wedding and we refused to do anything except feed each other little pieces. The only one with cake smashed in his face was one of the groomsman. And I was the one that did it. Would have been fun to hear Jacob make an impromptu speech if he could have refrained from calling Edward names.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Beautiful wedding. And I absolutely loved the wedding vows. So perfect for Edward and Bella. And that Jacob looked a little pained that he couldn't object is very understandable. One of these days he'll be the one standing at the alter. Definitely my favorite chapter so far.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Gotta love Alice. She is into tradition when it really counts and smart about taking no chances with Bella and her bad luck/ danger magnet life. Really happy Jacob showed up and said how much he wanted to be there for her. Might not be happy about her marrying Edward, but would support her decision. Now for the wedding!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Lots of fun to read. Family humor is really great. Kids never wanto to believe their parents do exactly the same thing they do when alone. Your dialogue makes it very easy to picture what is happening and to feel the love not only each couple feels for each other, but also the love that holds this family together.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Good stuff. You capture the feel of pre-wedding jitters and panic that comes from not being able to see your beloved. Emmett is such a great big brother. A little overboard at times, but loves Bella just like any big brother would. Teasing and all. Won't be long, hopefully, before Bella can sneak up on Edward. Well, as much as any vampire can sneak up on another one.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Like the first chapter very much. Edward and Bella are perfect together. Will admit to wishing Bella hadn't been quite so against getting married. Edward did have a point. She was more than willing to become a vampire, which is an existence long commitment. How she could think marrying him first would be bad is kind of silly.
gemma loves edward chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
really really good story :)
call me your partner in crime chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
OMG I LOVED your story! It was so sweet! Especially Bella's happy ending!

*Wipes tears away, sniffling* Great job! XD