Reviews for If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
BlueWings900 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Shinta? He seems oddly a lot like Kenshin. lol

Great chapter, I especially liked how you wrote Petro's point of view
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
oh wow! I don't even know where to start...All of these stories were amazing! ALL OF THEM! Even the ones I havent reviewed, but I thought I might put it all into one :D. I really loved this series! The plots are fantastic to read and I enjoy your writing skills! The fact that I love this pairing makes it all the more better! -
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Kenshin! I can't spell the first part of the anime's title...
bluea52394 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hahaha xD cute! Does Abel really sing... idk... xD haha. I hope you keep writing for the the Milk Tea series xD I love your ideas.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
You have know idea how much I love reading fanfic by someone who actually knows something about the history she draws on. Or maybe you do, considering all the writers who, for example, seem to think the Inquisition was accurately depicted in "Name of the Rose." Grr. Arrg.

By the way, can you recommend any /other/ good Abel/Ester fics? Your work is great by any measure (I'd love to read that anime screenplay about the Prince and Co.), but most of the fics I've seen in this catagory cause wincing.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
just great !
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
You just had to hake that a oneshot, didn't you? *sigh* Now I can only review once.

I really loved this as a story, but if you feel the inclination to add on to it, I wouldn't complain. I love stories that fill in those tiny little details that are too small to be mentioned, like what Peros saw when Abel transformed for the first time. I really can't wait for your next work!
smcandy chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I loved it all 100% of it again I am loving the milk and Tea series more and more.

I cannot wait to see more coming form this well descriptive TB series you have going the more the merrier
Kirro chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I adore your stories! I was so pleased to discover that you had updated. I found it very amusing, your use of P.O.T.O. Carlotta is my favorite character in that film/opera. And coincidentally enough, I had just watched that film not 15 hours before I discovered and read this piece. Masterfull. Also, I adore Kenshin and all that he implies. I was so happy to see him make an appearance that I think I may have actually squealed out loud (scared my dog too). I am most pleased to read that you will be continuing this arch. I look forward to reading more in the near *crosses fingers* future. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.
Redblade chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I just found your 'Milk tea' series a couple of hours ago and ended up reading it all without a pause. I love the way you write, it's so refined and meaningful, and for your ├╝berness and supremacy upon a keyboard I grant you the (questionable) honor of being the first author ever to get to my favourite list.

And while I'm at it: Would you please write more TB? I also loved that AU you see, and Abel just isn't getting enough love ~.
Eltara chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Aw, I adore your Milk Tea series, glad to know it shall continue. I'm not being particularily eloquent but when it comes to Abel and Esther well but, aww, and being a hopeless romantic is what appears. This one was as sweet, romantic and touching as the rest. Even a bit of the amazing Phantom of the Opera and Rurouni Kenshin all in one. More aww's go to the adorably huggable mini version of Kenshin. :) Write more soon!
Kakera chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
SemperVenice chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw... that scene at the end reminds me of a Touched By An Angel episode I saw when I was little.

LOL, Phantom of the Opera reference! That's my favorite movie. La Carlotta!
Seregwen Morthil chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
this is incredible...

sweet, adorable, and funny without being sappy or stupid.

it's so true that we catholics love stories...

and i must congratulate you for getting abel to sing.

VERY phantom.

Jed chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Your milk series is the best I've had the chance to find about Trinity Blood, it has everything I've been looking for with the characters and this anime/manga/novel. I think you portray perfectly well/credible each one of the characters, considering the situation they're in and all. Even Cain, since he must be such a hard character to write, for being mad and stuff, but the way you did it, it was realistic and you showed a very human part of him.. wish made me quite happy. In this chapter it was very interesting to show Petros's point of view and you did it excellent and fun, again. Bravo! I like a lot the frienship between Abel and the Cardinal.. and of course Esther and Abel's relation ship, is quite cute.

I'm happy to know that you pretend to continue with this series. I'll be waiting for it.