Reviews for Under The Surface
Mali08 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Jack is so freakin sweet! Cara is too moody sometimes. Love Scooter and Julie's relationship. Maybe Rick can go out with Chloe? I think they'd actually be good together. Great update!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
OMG, that was amazing! Heehee, I love Cara and Jack together. I hope there's smooth sailing for the two of them.
Mali08 chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
I loved it! Jack is so sweet and protective. I hope Jeremy doesn't bother him too much though and Cara realizes that she has a winner in Jack. Excellent update. Can't wait for more!
Mali08 chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
I think Rick needs to get a girlfriend and stop wishing he had Julie. Julie also needs to finally forgive Scooter. Great update!
Mali08 chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
There is going to be TROUBLE! I like Jack. He's a sweetie. And I do belive that eventually good guys will finish first. Chloe is up to something. Great update!
Mali08 chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Loved it!
Mali08 chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
And things get more interesting. I don't like Jeremy he seems to be up to no good. Keep up the great work!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Once again, great chapter! I really like Caroline...and I'd like to see her with Jack. Cannot wait for more!

P.S. Last time I ask, I promise, but where's the next chapter of Oldest Story?
Torithy chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Yikes, Scooter's mom really is a scary lady!

Poor Cara though - that Jeremy is such a mistake!
Mali08 chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
I'm starting to really like this. I love Jack and his relationship with Caroline. Keep up the good work!
Torithy chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
I'm loving Rick so much - his relationships with Julie and Cara are so sweet! :D
BadgerInMySoup chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
YAY! I have to say, I love Jack. Great chapter.
guessgirl chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Ops I thought I'd reviewed the last chapter already. I'm liking Rick a lot in this, especially his relationship with Cara. Not liking Jeremy, me thinking there's trouble ahead with him. Really looking forward to reading on and seeing what happens next.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Me no likey Jeremy...but I do like Jack...maybe he'll be the one to give her butterflies?

I'm liking the sequel so far, especially Rick's protective nature. You're making me like Rick, which I thought I'd never do after D3.

P.S. Is an update for the Oldest Story in the World coming soon? I love that fic!
ratti pillo chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
another great chapter...i like Cara and Rick's relationship. Hoping to see more of Jack's character in the next chapters develop. :)