Reviews for Speechless
ShirraccoSilverDragonWolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Awesome! Way to keep em in character AND make it a good story- and so funny! Ha! Nice job.
Lightest'Ink chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was so cute. XD Very funny as well. :)
Mirai Reiko chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow. Mir is one sneaky girl. I'm glad she sent a fake invitation to a non-existant party to the Steps. XD But my all time favorite part was when Emi was on the phone with Kaiba, and Mir stole it from her. Awesome oneshot! The rosebush thing was sweet.
marlowespirals chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
ahahahahah! "teen gajilionaire!" i find that extremely funny. i want to hire some nice, cute boy like ryou to cook for me... XD that'd be perfect. this rox. me heart story
Melya Liz chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
-a dump truck comes to Liz’s house and buries her in BISHIS-

WA I’m the happiest girl in the world! (hahaha sorry that was the image i saw when you said that :D)

“Nope.”

Emi frowned at her. “Actually, I’m pretty sure you do.”

OH MY GAARA! I already adore it! and I’ve hardly read ANYTHING! SQUE

“You don’t have any sick days,” he said coolly, recognizing the voice of Emiko Hidenka.

Heartless JERK! What kind of human IS he! Oh wait… he’s not human

“She is the kind of sick where she ages at the unnatural rate of one year per three-hundred and sixty five days, and today she is suffering from a debilitating attack of getting older, so she’s not coming in to work.”

I suddenly feel better about turning 20… XD your so amazing! I adore you so much!

“Yes, I am talking to her.”

“Oh.” A brief silence. “Hey, Emi, he’s talking to you.”

“I’m pretty sure I was talking to him, too, before you stole the phone.”

HAHA that is SUCH a sister thing! I’m so in love with this!

“It took all his willpower not to hang up before Emi came back on.”

That was Kaiba to a S (a Seto Kaiba line) XD

“It probably didn’t help that you couldn’t reign in your debilitating desire to be rich.”

HAHAH Emi learned a new word! GO BAKURA! He’s teaching the world new vocab, one person at a time

“…Darn you and your rightness.”

“That’s my line.”

HAHAHAH that’s amazing! I can’t stop laughing XD I’m trying so hard not to be loud since I’m reading this at midnight XD GA KIT I LOVE YOU!

“Despite his words, the boy’s dark blue eyes were filled with longing.”

You know you want to Moki! :D

“…Ok!” he said decisively, after a moment more. “Let’s go!”

Wow that was surprisingly easy… then again maybe not this IS moki we’re talking about

“Yes I did! Mwahaha! Fear my foresight!”

ahh yes you’re a regular Ishizu

“It’s a secret!” Gwyn whispered loudly.

“…I don’t like the sound of that.”

HAHA when Mir and Gwyn are planning it I’d probably say that to :D

“If you like, I’ll cook,” he offered. “I’m quite good at it.”

“Wow, he can cook, too?” Emi said, coming up behind Mir, who jumped. “He gets more and more like the perfect husband every day.”

HAHAHA YES just Marry him Mir! Moki can fill in for the priest

“she can’t seem to remember enough of them when she needs to.”

Or maybe she can’t think when bakura’s around XD

“We’d pay you in Mir!”

“WHAT!”

“Uh-oh… she’s mad now, Sissy.”

“So what, it was funny.”

OH MY GAARA! I can’t breath! Laughing to hard

“I thought Gwyn was running off with Mokuba.”

“But she’s too young, so I’m stealing him.”

Aw for some reason I found this so cute!

A rosebush, full to the bursting with rich, scarlet blooms, sat innocently in the yard, rustling gently in the breeze. Emi stared at it, entirely uncertain of what to say.

…-sniff-… so…. CUTE! GA I love them! they all know each other so well!

“I could never understand why you didn’t plant another one,” Mir muttered, a little at a loss for words herself. A short silence fell.

Aw I can see Mir being serious for once, maybe looking a little embossed –inlove-

“Let’s try to make a cake without repainting the kitchen in batter.”

HAHAH poor them :D oh well I’m sure it was still a blast :D

“Sis, I wanna be there tomorrow when he confronts you, ok?”

HAHA Mir’s probably the ONLY one who want’s to :D

GA can’t stop smiling and trying not to cry! KIT I LOVE IT!

Emi went into her office to find a small box. frowing she opned it to see a red jacket

“I’m not really THAT big!”

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm not well-versed in women's sizes."

“… Now i REALLY don’t' want it"

"but i helped pick it out"

"I adore it mokuba"

(Kaiba(both) left it for her)
Unique Art chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was cute. I love her story, and you wrote the characters very well. I'm impressed D. I love Bakura and Mokie...hehe! Nicely done.