Reviews for Protection
poona93 chapter 22 . 4/25
Nick,
Wait, where's the rest of it?!
Ah denial...
Just pointing out type AB blood is the universal recipient, meaning they could have quite literally stuck any type of blood in her and it would've worked out fine.
S.Warrior chapter 24 . 1/7
Im crying where is the rest dont leave us hangin, i need to know what happens
S.Warrior chapter 23 . 1/7
Holy shit thats Balkins daughter wtf is going on here smh how is his daughter still alive omg maybe Langley kept silver blood and used it to save allison...kim and shego are too cute wish kim was more assertive with shego though and seduced her more often like Monique told her to with lingerie or something...i think ron and tai would be a cute couple...also kim needs to grow some thick skin and realize that these people need her help she doesnt need them
Zakuro Hatsune chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
This is the best KiGo FanFic that I've read! It's amazing! Oh, God... It's such good! The characters...the story... It's just perfect...
Guest chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
Wow. What a story. This had me hooked from the beginning. Awesome work.
Squoy chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
Oh man. I fell in love with this story. So great and unique! If at all possible, could an update maybe happen? I understand losing touch and interest while writing a story, but MAN this is a good one! I love your characterization, build-up of the relationship, and your style if writing! Looking forward to any possible update! :)
Drifter chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
Nice one, and I sure hope you get around to finishing this one off, because it is great!
TheAshleyness chapter 24 . 6/4/2015
Omg this story is soooo amazing! You should totally update it.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/20/2015
Very good. Just read through all cyrrent chapters and Waiting for next chapter
samiq.kazmi6 chapter 24 . 4/21/2015
great story but still waiting for an update , when will be the next update , can't wait for it any longer!
Penguinf1uff chapter 24 . 2/1/2015
I find myself coming back to this story often. Not only is there a "good" villain in the story but the interaction between Kim and Shego is priceless. I thoroughly enjoyed when Shego is still in disguise and Kim is just trying to figure out who keeps saving her.

I've seen that you've updated the story a few times after years and I also know that life really gets in the way of writing. But please consider continuing until the end. Even five minutes of writing before bed can help you to the finish line. Thanks for sticking with this, though, and I hope to see you finish.
redmustache chapter 24 . 10/26/2014