Reviews for Protection
Very good. Just read through all cyrrent chapters and Waiting for next chapter
samiq.kazmi6 chapter 24 . 4/21
great story but still waiting for an update , when will be the next update , can't wait for it any longer!
Penguinf1uff chapter 24 . 2/1
I find myself coming back to this story often. Not only is there a "good" villain in the story but the interaction between Kim and Shego is priceless. I thoroughly enjoyed when Shego is still in disguise and Kim is just trying to figure out who keeps saving her.

I've seen that you've updated the story a few times after years and I also know that life really gets in the way of writing. But please consider continuing until the end. Even five minutes of writing before bed can help you to the finish line. Thanks for sticking with this, though, and I hope to see you finish.
redmustache chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
Mmmmmmmmmm Please Update! :D
Miura Assassin chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
Update pls!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Ooookkkkay ur like not from America or something cuz every time you say football I'm thinking females running around in shoulder pads hitting each other. Football as in soccer? Hahaha it's weird having someone not say soccer but it's pretty kulio.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
pls continue soon ,i cant wait for more its so exciting:DDDDDDDDDd
Rizzlesmyiles chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
Noo, I can't believe I have so far run out of chapters and my daily intake of kigo! This is the best motivation I have for revising for my A2 exams! If you have any free time, any chance you could write a bit more, I'm asking nicely, please don't make me beg ;) x
emeraldserperoir chapter 24 . 4/4/2014
I eagerly await your next chappy! :-)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
This is a her good story and I hope you continue it, and that things work out for the best for everyone, especially Kim and Shego.
Hewhoislost chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
I'll admit when i first started this fic I had a preconceived idea of what I was going to read, I have never been so happy to be wrong. This fic is great, I find myself enjoying the way to brought the Kim and Shego together. First in teh bodyguard dynamic then having it evolve in to an actual relationship. I couldn't stop reading and I eagerly await your next chapter.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I have to know before I read this, how are you going to deal with Kim already dating Ron?
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
I looovvveedd it.
It was totally awesome work.
I can't wait too see what happens next
ƪ(ε“)
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Kim is like.. totally damsel in distress in this fic. She like loses all her awesome when that Balken Steel shows up. She didn't do anything! He's like her kryptonyte.
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Your kim needs a lot of saving. Hot wow. Im glad shes safe. Good stuff. :)