Reviews for Always Waiting
Vega1301 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Awh! *clenches her hand over her heart* so beautiful! I almost(okay, fine, I did a little...) cried. Loved the story!
Scarecrow's Dolphin chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Dude! Super angsty...and super awesome!
Scarecrow's Dolphin chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow...This was good! Poor iruka. But happy ending, eh?
Jennifer chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Great fic. Is there going to be part 3? I hope so. It would be nice to find out what happens to them in great detail. *smiles*
Loreto W chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I'm impressed! this story was wonderful it amazing how you showed the different points of view of both of them, Iruka's suffering and Kakashi feelings, amazing, you made a wonderful job you are incredible, your narration it's amazing, the way you catch the characters' personalities! Everything! This story definetely will go to my favorites! Thank you for this story it was priceless!
deviltiger chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
This is excellent. I love how you wrote both Kakashi and Iruka's points of view as separate chapters.
applee03 chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Excellent history. I liked it!

The best of the kakairu fics that you have written. I hope that you write more, please.

kakairu angst IS love!
kodoku na oujo chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Oh my! I loved that story! It was so cute ((Yeah. Cause Iruak nearly dying because both him and Kakashi are stubborn fools is cute! XD ha ha. I have a weird choice of words))

I'm glad that I'm not the only who thinks that Kakashi has a weird way of protecting things that he holds dear. Though I don't think after Obito he would EVER admit to caring about anything. which also makes this story awesome, since Kakashi was denying the feeling at first and then refused to admit it until Iruka was practically dying in his arms.

Most of the time I don't really care for songfics, but you set up the lyrics in a way that they don't take up most of the space and sort of go along with the current mood of the story.

So all in all, loved the story. It had the right mix of emo-ness ((XD)) and KakaIru to satisfy me! Great job!
aoh chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
nice!
Ryu Earth chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Thank you so much! I'm glad that we were finally able to see in Kakashi's mind! )

I enjoyed it very much!
ichkak chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oi - making me think Iruka is dead is not nice! But anyway - very emotional and of course well written.

Now stop this one shot business and get on with some chappies on your other stories too!
nat chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
i liked it.
Ryu Earth chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
this was sad, but also very beautiful and sweet! just one question, what happend to naruto and sasuke? i can figure that they died, but it's really harsh of kakashi to blame it on iruka like that... (i just want to know if there is a specific reason for it)

also, i really liked that this had a happy ending! D