Reviews for Didn't You Know
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wonderful oneshot! I'm glad they were able to be together again :)
Azula's Flame 1415 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hey!I liked this chapter it was entire chapter was excellent and the ending was just perfect not rushed at all.I liked the fact that miley's dad suggested that they pay lily a visit i thought that was cute.I liked the whole conversation between miley and lily it was cute.i would like to see what happens next and where they go from here since they are becoming roommates will anything happen?anyway keep writing this story it has alot of potential.

From

Azula's Flame
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I loved it
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Painfully sweet and joyfully beautiful
xbLuex chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
aw, how cute, loved it really did D
Jellyblubber chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
OMG this story bought me to tears... its such a sweet and cute story. i love the ending too...
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
“I’m not askin’ you to take me on your front lawn, silly,” - OMG that made me laugh so hard!

Haha a great oneshot, i really enjoyed it. fantastically cute.

-VR
Xx.Get.Over.It.xX chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
The was a great one-shot, I loved it!

I'm happy they both got their happy ending! :)
uluvme chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
omg that was very cute. nice work.
Kurrent chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh, that was a great story! Wow. I'm deeply honored to have that story partly dedicated to me, particularly when it's so darn good! Thank you, truly. I love that story in every way. It's touching, funny, sincere, very well-written, and it has a happy ending (for which I remain a sucker). I love it!
xburningbrightx chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This made me smile so much. It was amazing!
xTexasgalx chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I could definitely feel the affection and love between the two, it was endearing. It was cute, funny and had a realistic situation with the right amount of angst. You should consider continuing it since Lilly's moving in with the Stewart's, but whatever you want to do since whatever you write is always enjoyable. _
Inactively Inactive chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Aw!

I can't say I can sympathize this time, being a friend of mine has never moved away, but the heart breaking is something I've been through with a very immature boy who I am not good friends with.

Great job!
TwilightSpashley chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
great one-shot. I love it. I could feel the emotion as if I was standing right there, you almost had me crying.