Reviews for Impossible
Dayana Luna chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
I liked the way she reacted to seth transformation jeje
Dayana Luna chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
I love liz and seth!.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
hate to burst your bubble but there are no glaciers in yukon
Ch1yom1 chapter 25 . 4/14/2014
I really liked the story, but as I finished this chapter and went to the next I was confused as I saw it was extras. I went back and realized that this was the end. The end didn't really feel like an end it didn't wrap things up completely. You made me grow attached to your characters and want to see how everything pans out for them, but the ending didn't quite do them justice. Overall, pretty good minus the ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
Oh dammit. Please tell me Jacob's not going to imprint on Lydia... I hope not. That's gonna ruin it for me.
Abryl chapter 24 . 11/28/2013
Hi! I'm not done reading yet but just so you know: In chapter 24 in the couple paragraphs you are writing: 'That was when I noticed that Demetri and Felix were holding the arms of one of the blonde women from Alaska.'
But the wolfs killed of Felix in one of your earlier chapters. Thought you might want to change this name )
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Wesq
meandmysloth chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
This is great!
howtogethighoffsherbet chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
Who pushed him over? Bella or Edward?
Amazing story btw- cant wait for moreeee!

Kate x
MidnightWolf191 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is amazing
TinyDancer-InTheRain chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Yay! My name is Emma and people like never ever use my name
cband chapter 26 . 12/23/2012
I love this story its so cute!
:D
:D
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
... That's it? You've got to finish it off more! Or at least write a sequel!
SableUnstable chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
Loved this story! Absolutely truely excellent!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
this was a great story. it literally had me laughing out loud at some parts and I felt the tension myself when it went on in the story. you're an incredibly gifted writer!
still, I can't help but feel the ending was incomplete, if it's already been finished.