Reviews for Dynamism
Creativity at its best chapter 23 . 2/14
I really enjoyed ur story,it was well written and ur characters were mostly oc. The plot was exciting. Hope to read more from u.
Creativity at its best chapter 5 . 1/29
what's light getting mad about anyway?, he doesn't in love with Misa
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 1/28
well done!, from your decription of the characters you understand each of them. this was well written. thumbs up
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
This was amazing. Believable, gradual LxMisa. I especially love that you portrayed L as infatuated,yes, but not to the point of masochism. And that you kept Misa's canon connection to Light. Thank you for the amazing story. Hope to read more from you in this fandom.
bloomsburry chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
I'm so glad the ending turns out to be a happy ending. I read the Fifty Days by Sashocirrione and it had a sad ending. Although I still love it to death. Your story made up for the tragic end! Love this end!
niffaith chapter 23 . 6/11/2015
The thing that made me not like death note as much as I wanted was the waste of Misa's potential. Honestly, she was awesome, and your story fully respects her character, flawed, loyal, reckless, selfish yet caring. I loved this, I must admit I wasn't all that enthusiastic about LxMisa but you pulled it off, and now I'm hooked.
Distr3sSweet chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
Me siento bastante satisfecho con la lectura de este fic, gracias por escribirlo, saludos
Mariagoner chapter 23 . 2/27/2015
An absolutely fantastic and incredibly logical end. Go Misa for thinking it all up! And go L for forgiving her! A fantastic piece of work, all told.
Mariagoner chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
L, you fool! Don't let her go!
Mariagoner chapter 19 . 2/27/2015
You made me believe in this pairing, damn it! Now I must have as much of it as I can!
Mariagoner chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
I love Misa's slow slide into... well, she would call it madness but I think it's more like sanity. In any case, you're definitely building a compelling reason for her to change!
Mariagoner chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Oh Misa. Falling into your own trap has never been so seductively sweet...!
Mariagoner chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Oh Misa. The mix of sensuality and depravity in your seduction is just... captivating, in both wonderful and terrible ways!
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Oh Misa. So wicked and so devastating, at the same time! This story is so delicious!
Maria chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Holy sheets, this is so perverse and exciting at the same time. I love Misa's cat-and-mouse game... and surely L isn't *as* innocent as she thinks, right? ;)