Reviews for Dynamism
Mariagoner chapter 23 . 2/27
An absolutely fantastic and incredibly logical end. Go Misa for thinking it all up! And go L for forgiving her! A fantastic piece of work, all told.
Mariagoner chapter 21 . 2/27
L, you fool! Don't let her go!
Mariagoner chapter 19 . 2/27
You made me believe in this pairing, damn it! Now I must have as much of it as I can!
Mariagoner chapter 14 . 2/27
I love Misa's slow slide into... well, she would call it madness but I think it's more like sanity. In any case, you're definitely building a compelling reason for her to change!
Mariagoner chapter 12 . 2/27
Oh Misa. Falling into your own trap has never been so seductively sweet...!
Mariagoner chapter 4 . 2/27
Oh Misa. The mix of sensuality and depravity in your seduction is just... captivating, in both wonderful and terrible ways!
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 2/27
Oh Misa. So wicked and so devastating, at the same time! This story is so delicious!
Maria chapter 1 . 2/27
Holy sheets, this is so perverse and exciting at the same time. I love Misa's cat-and-mouse game... and surely L isn't *as* innocent as she thinks, right? ;)
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Tropic Thunder is indeed 'guud' haha. Dat plot doe.
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Don't even worry about it, it does not suck in the least. In fact, IT'S BRILLIANT :D
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
It kind of annoys me that Misa refers to herself in third person, BUT I WON'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS JUST SUCH FANFREAKINTASTIC STORY :D But that's like the only thing that bugs me..
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Amazing! The way that you write L's deductions, it's almost as if it actually happened! L never ceases to astonish moi' :P
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
"What the fuck," comes a voice, frightfully alert and nearby, "is going on." HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LOL'D SO FUCKING HARD. I was just wondering previously that if it was going to happen since this time was especially erratic. LMAO. Poor Light, all that time he's been next to them doing the naughty ;)
DM-sama chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Damn, this is...this is actually pretty damn good. I just came scouring these forms on a vague whim, I wasn't actually expecting to stumble across anything of high quality. This is superb! Props to you; this story clearly deserves more reviews.
Maria chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
Awesome story! I really enjoyed this fanfiction it was so beautifully written :) Great job!