Reviews for Dynamism
niffaith chapter 23 . 6/11
The thing that made me not like death note as much as I wanted was the waste of Misa's potential. Honestly, she was awesome, and your story fully respects her character, flawed, loyal, reckless, selfish yet caring. I loved this, I must admit I wasn't all that enthusiastic about LxMisa but you pulled it off, and now I'm hooked.
Distr3sSweet chapter 23 . 5/4
Me siento bastante satisfecho con la lectura de este fic, gracias por escribirlo, saludos
Mariagoner chapter 23 . 2/27
An absolutely fantastic and incredibly logical end. Go Misa for thinking it all up! And go L for forgiving her! A fantastic piece of work, all told.
Mariagoner chapter 21 . 2/27
L, you fool! Don't let her go!
Mariagoner chapter 19 . 2/27
You made me believe in this pairing, damn it! Now I must have as much of it as I can!
Mariagoner chapter 14 . 2/27
I love Misa's slow slide into... well, she would call it madness but I think it's more like sanity. In any case, you're definitely building a compelling reason for her to change!
Mariagoner chapter 12 . 2/27
Oh Misa. Falling into your own trap has never been so seductively sweet...!
Mariagoner chapter 4 . 2/27
Oh Misa. The mix of sensuality and depravity in your seduction is just... captivating, in both wonderful and terrible ways!
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 2/27
Oh Misa. So wicked and so devastating, at the same time! This story is so delicious!
Maria chapter 1 . 2/27
Holy sheets, this is so perverse and exciting at the same time. I love Misa's cat-and-mouse game... and surely L isn't *as* innocent as she thinks, right? ;)
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Tropic Thunder is indeed 'guud' haha. Dat plot doe.
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Don't even worry about it, it does not suck in the least. In fact, IT'S BRILLIANT :D
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
It kind of annoys me that Misa refers to herself in third person, BUT I WON'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS JUST SUCH FANFREAKINTASTIC STORY :D But that's like the only thing that bugs me..
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Amazing! The way that you write L's deductions, it's almost as if it actually happened! L never ceases to astonish moi' :P
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
"What the fuck," comes a voice, frightfully alert and nearby, "is going on." HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LOL'D SO FUCKING HARD. I was just wondering previously that if it was going to happen since this time was especially erratic. LMAO. Poor Light, all that time he's been next to them doing the naughty ;)