Reviews for Gekka Bijin
emerald88 chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
Beautiful, very beautiful story.
brica chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
It was a bit strange at times, but I liked it anyway.
Starshinesoldier chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
I adore this story! And hehe, the pairings were a surprise! :D Guy and Tear, Peony and Natalia, Sync and Anise! BUT BEST OF ALL! Asch and Luke!
Kyu-Momo chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
"The announcement of the engagement had caused Peony and Jade to get really, really drunk and Peony to start pursuing Natalia very, very fiercely on the rebound."

Oh. My. GOD.

*laughs hysterically*

I can just SEE their expressions and/or running away screaming to the bar getting wasted after such a shock (with Jade somehow managing to NOT utterly annihilate the bar and its surroundings) LAWL!

This was absolutely brilliant. So much emotion and well, thought out characterization!

WOW!

I am so MAD that this amazing fic has barely gotten any attention! YOU LAZY people! GRRRR!

Thank you sooo much for the wonderful read!
Happerry chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow. I need to find the time to go read more of your old stories, this was really good.
in-silent-seas chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Wow..this story was awesome! I loved it so much. It was so descriptive and very well written. Better than pretty much anything I've read before.

I liked in the third chapter how you described Luke's mind. It was very interesting.

I would like to have a sequel of this story made, but I suppose that might be impossible. Idk, but if it is possible, then please do!

I loved the story and it was awesome!

Good job,

-SilverMoon8
anaeni chapter 11 . 10/15/2008
Beautiful, just... beautiful.
Rago Dragovian chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Wow, nice.
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
This is a neat chapter. _ I like how you don't actually have Sync's replies, more like impressions that can be interpreted, it makes everything more meaningful in a way, because I can't imagien what the exact words Sync would use in this situation.

Can't wait till the next chapter! XD
Miyavilurver chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
This is a really interesting story. I'm certainly gonna be keeping an eye on it.
Kakera7 chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Interesting line of plot layout...

But I have to say it's a bit confusing to piece it together...

But you have caught my attention

So I'll watch how it turns out for the time being
Rago Dragovian chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Can't wait to see it all play out next chapter.
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
So is Sync being completely controlled, even if saving Ion's replica is something he really wants to do? Or is this still slightly against his will?

Wah, how will this end? T_T Post the next chapter soon please!
laFia chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
I got a little confused now. In chapther three, to me it's like Asch and Luke are sharing one (Luke's) body. But now in chapter four, it seems like they get separated bodies. So, this is my question, are they sharing body or not?
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Wow...that's so depressing. I did like how Jade actually showed emotion for once though, its satisfying to see him actually caring about Luke. _ How will this turn out though? I'd love to see the next chapter soon, please update!

(I thought Lorelei meant murmuring rock...in german. Is that translation from another language?)