Reviews for Heero's Inbox.
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Ah... The good old days.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love the fic, but feel that without some of the email addresses I'm missing half the joke.
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
haha omg hilarious! i was trying not to laugh out loud so bad! haha i love this. and the one email trowa sent 'when are you coming back?' so cute! i mean, absolutely kawaii XD

haha this rocked, and btw, what was heero's original email? it didnt show up in the fic... i dont know if that was on purpose XD

-ShinigamiDeathscytheSan-

should go to bed soon
iolah chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love you with everything within me. This made my entire life, no exaggeration.
Naughty Luce chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was REALLY good XD

Poor Heero.

And I loved Trowa's mail xp (so usefull !)
Spacebutt chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh my gosh, I had read this fic literally years ago...maybe about five years ago. I printed -all- of it out and took it into math class with me. My friend and I would read it during the lesson instead of working. One time someone made a joke and everyone started laughing so my friend and I took that chance to let out the giggles that were building up in us. The teacher called us out and we had to stammer out hastily thought out excuses.

:) Thanks for the laughs. Adding this to favourites immediately.
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This was actually my very first gw fanfic that I ever read years ago. I loved it back then, and I love it now. One question though, why'd you change the names and the whatevers? Those were really funny. wasn't the name at the end Shinigami's_boy_toy? For some reason, I coulda sworn that it was.

Anyway, sorry if I sound whiny but this story is the one that started the ...6 year obession and It'll always have a special place in my heart.

*loves*
sambee chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
snicker.

snicker.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Heero's never going to return, is he. I can just see him cozied up in some hidden control room toying with people's lives (maybe he's even got cameras at home?) laughing at all the insanity, and having fun corrupting the entire OZ system while hiding such manipulations so he can stay on. Then again, maybe he wants to return, participate in a three way sandwich? Anyways, this is HILARIOUS! I woke my brother up from his nap reading it. Consider continuing?
yllom21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
OMG, the last line was hilarious. Well done, and very well written! I loved how you wrote the charecters and the relationship between them. Very realistic, and very well done!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Bad idea J, bad idea. Ha, Heero changed the email address! XD This is hysterical! I love to pieces.

~ Val
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh, God. Somebody's going to be dead when Heero gets back. And WHAT could Wufei and Duo possibly have found in common? Good story, it had me laughing a lot.
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 8/14/2007

Seer Vixion chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

hahahaahha

omg

that was good REALLY good!

is there a sequel?

~vixi
hink chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
oh hell. this was pretty hilarious till the end. i really with you'd put a 02x05 warning though. i hate that pairing, it makes no sense. it's 01x02 all the way, of course.