Reviews for Last Minute Save
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Oh, the relief for Sam when Dean showed! Yeah, the panic he had to climb back down off of...

and your last line, "It was only later that Sam would realize that Dean had promised that things would be okay, not that he would be there to make sure of it." - *cry*
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
you made me cry... that's not okay...
but i still love this story...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh, seeing Sam's panic well up that much even when Dean was there, freaking out when he realized that Dean wouldn't be there much longer... that was rough.
Holliday1081 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You really have a knack for endings, this is another in a long line of stories you've written where the last line is just this emotional punch.

I also really like the way you show Dean through Sam's eyes. I like the line about people thinking Dean was stupid but Sam knew better.

Another great story
Eminnis chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I swear I felt like crying at the last line. Great story! Kripke never puts in the small little interactions like this...wish he would.

Eminnis
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Ah, yess. I'd needed there to be more of that scene as well.
Whilom chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Okay, this tag was so creepy. I was freaking out with poor Sam for a minute there, with you talking about the scoop taking out his eyes. -shudder- His frantic begging was so heart-clenching, especially the "I can't hunt alone. Don't leave me."

This line was cute, had me thinking of puppy!Sam: **Dean scruffed him a little, like a dog its pup.**

And the last line was so sad, sounding almost like a betrayal.
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw, very well done! It's true that you'd think Sam would be more tramatised than he was in the ep.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This was an insanely excellent look at the way Sam might have reacted in the aftermath of Benton's assault. This was also a good look at the same old protective Dean we've seen and loved this whole series. :)

Good job!
catdancerz chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
i really enjoyed this story, and have been a fan of your writing for a while. i wonder if you have done any spin offs of no rest for the wicked or any post season three hiatus stories? my lj is catdancerz if you want to respond to me there, i'm not sure how this stuff works here as far as emailing back. anyhow i hope you haven't quit writing supernatural stories.
iluvcake chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Great writing!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Haven't seen this episode. If your story is anything to go by, it might be a good one.

Favorite lines:

He squeezed his eyes tighter shut, and reached up to hang a couple of fingers off Dean’s wrist. A pulse pounded beneath his fingertips, the first sign he’d had so far that Dean had been scared, too.
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This was the kind of story that made me sit on the edge of my seat worried about Sam, feelig sorry for him, feeling his fear, pain, confusion and panic as if it was my own and maybe, maybe that was why the last line hit me so hard. Or maybe it was because I thought we were heading for another happy edning and you took me by surprise, I don't know. But what I do know is that last line hit me like a knife in the chest and I started crying and couldn't stop for several minutes and just thinking of it - not to mention writing this review - makes me start all over again.

This is s genius piece that kills me over and over again and I'm in awe. I don't know any writer that I admire more than you and only a handful have made me feel like I do right now. All your story moves me, but this one and two or three others makes me cry only by thinking on them, so GREAT; FANTASTIC WORK!

Thank you for sharing! *hugs*
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This was a really awesome tag to "Time is on my Side" with truly great writing.

I agree with you, poor Sammy must have been totally freaked out there in the cabin alone with Doc Benton. After all, he had to face the fact that he was really helpless and his brother was probably not going to come to his rescue (in time), despite his best efforts.

No wonder, he had a hard time coping with everything even after Dean got rid of the doc. He was still unable to move and panicked to no end. I'm sure Dean knew that too - that's why he offered him some contact (which was such a gorgeous idea too) by placing a hand on his brother's neck.

And what I truly love about your stories: you come up with heart-breaking final sentences. *sniff*
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »