Reviews for All You Need Is Love
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Sakaki and Chiyo have a special place in my heart, and you handled them beautifully. Poor Kaorin, still nursing that obsessive crush. Anyway, I really liked what you did here. Chiyo and Sakaki being oblivious to Kaorin's actions in high school is totally canon, and the fact that Sakaki had to have it explained to her by Kagura (of all people) and then had to explain it to Chiyo years later...that's all gold. Very nicely done.
duke69 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
better than "The sun rises" (which by the way should probably be a second chapter to this one.)

and by the way neither of these should really be rated mature

anyway thats all
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
So, I wrote you this really long review with all these specific things saying all the parts of this story I totally loved. But then the internet ate it. So I'm sorry, I can't write it all again. I'll just say what I remember.

In the beginning, you mentioned Chiyo getting saved by slayers from a Japanese vampire. Are you a Buffy fan? That sounds kind of like the last season 8 comic I read. I need to catch up on season 8. But, yeah, I thought that was cool.

I also mentioned that this story is really well written. You did a great job with the characterization. You totally got all of their personalities, Sakaki, Chiyo, and Kaorin.

I also liked how subtle it was. It wasn't really obvious that Chiyo and Sakaki were girlfriends until almost the end, but it was hinted at. I love how delicately you worked that.

I really loved this story. This is one of my all-time favorite pairings and you did a really god job with it. So, yeah, sorry I couldn't give you the whole long review that I put so much effort into. But you totally made my day with this story. _