Reviews for Between Angels and Thieves
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love the way this is written! It's super addicting.
somebodykillme chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I'm a new reader, hope you update soon. this is really well done.
EasternSunflower chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
Is out innocent little Matty CHEATING? / I Dunno... Ack... I love the idea, wonder if Mello and Matty will meet L?
snap-me chapter 5 . 1/16/2010

DreamMachine chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
HAHAHAHA, I love that last part. Matt's such a funny guy. I'm wondering though, in one of the chapters where it says you aren't allowed to cuss in heaven and then when Mello is talking to Matt about the story where the princess kisses the frog, he says 'bullshit' o.O
Riku-Aura777 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
I really liked this chapter. It was funny yet somewhat serious. And I thought your wrote the lemon well.

Can't really think of anything to say. Sorry for the short review. I hope this and Game Over updates soon.
ohgoditsbriony chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Yay! That was awesome!

And now I need something else to read.

*trots off to read another fic*

OniAkamari chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
The first time they met was absoluutely adorable

And the images my mind gave me of both Mello and Near wanting to isten to BackstreetBoys has killed me xD I definitely would have done what Matt did xD
CabiidO chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
I laughed so hard at Near stealing a backstreet boys CD I dont know why xD please update soon :D you story is so cool .. Oh and I got a question xD ... I thought Mello and Matt were already in heaven? or not?
apatheticCarochii chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
This is so sweet.I love the part when thery're little kids and they say they hate the other,only to play with toy soldiers after that.

lol Backstreet Boys )
The Pyrat chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
It's probably so ridiculous that I kept squeeking at the sweet romanticness. Lovely lemons too :D Oh, and I loved reading about Near's misbehavior. The little fellow isn't ALWAYS good, now is he?
OniAkamari chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Aww this story is so cute...I love how it clips to when they were younger in such

I sorta wonder how its going to go on from here

Oh and the story with the frog? loved it xD
Riku-Aura777 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
I can understand why Heaven, while so great, would come across to Mello as a "Friendlier Hell". All the rules there are basically asking him to forget about his old lifestyle, which might be hard.

I did like that little part at the end, even if it was just there to boost the word count. I felt that Matt's words about Mello being an angel was... poetic, in a sense. Don't know why.

So, good job. This story still has my attention, and I want to know what'll happen next. I also want to discreetly mention that I hope Game Over updates soon as well.
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Aw... Matt calling Mello an angel. TOO CUTE. I love it!
The Pyrat chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
It's so beautiful! Dang it, it's just awesome. The sweetness of it, the emotion. Yet again, a lovely chapter Kaze. I just adore this story. I don't even know what all I can say... :hands you a cookie and a carrot: Feed the plot bunnies and keep them hopping!