Reviews for I love him, mother
livelaughlisten2music chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
this is a great story!

i was really sad when it ended because it was so awesome!

amazing job!
KALE chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
I LOVE IT!
CrazyWithABook chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
i loved it! i am thinking of writing a renee and bella story
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
i loved the ending! it was so sweet and i absolutely LOVED the poem. i was so true and awesome.
ALPS chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Everything about the story was great. Renee's reaction to the wedding was believable, Bella's poem was very sweet and just perfect. Edward's gift was.. How did he, I mean you, come up with that? Genius! Amazing! You write very well. :D Oh and yeah, Adonis and Aphrodite are definitely gonna have a talk. lol.
cool-gal95 chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Awesome...THE ROCK WAS SO SWEET. ABSOLUTELY loved the last line :)
evwannaB3 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
wow.
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
That brought tears to my eyes! Absolutley amazing! Please write more Twilight fanfics!
silkoverglass chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Ok, you just made me cry! I hope you are happy now! That was beautiful, first I thought he was going to give her a meteor, you know, because he compared her with one, when he was trying to explain to her how she had changed his life, so when he said there was nothing good enough for her on earth, thats what I thought he meant. But I loved this one because I just loved the humor in the end.
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
OMC! I do believe I cried a little with Bella's gift to Edward. It was pure genious, and so sweet! ;)
aliblewaunicorn chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
that was such a good idea for a gift!

how on earth did you come up with that?

i absoluetly loveed it!
this.hostage.stuff.is.fun chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
RUN EDWARD RUN! Bella is going to catch him anyway... that was amazing! i loved Bella's present to Edward and his back was just as sweet. That was amazing i don't have any better words. Wonderful story, loved it.

~Potter'sPenPal
photoshoppedflaws chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I loved this! Every chapter is simply amazing, like it was written my Miss Meyer herself. You're doing a fantastic job- I was really hooked. :3 Thank you!
aliblewaunicorn chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
that is the perfect gift for Edward

you are a genius