Reviews for In The Eyes of Eternity
nubianna1980 chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Not a dying breed! I will ship Ten/Martha for life! Loved this story and hope you'll continue with it. Why does Martha get so much hate in the Whovian universe?
JustCallMeMarly chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I am absolutely loving this... I adore Ten/Martha (and David & Freema! They were both so great and I miss them dearly) and I salivate for any good fic that fights for these two. One of these days I may try my own hand at a Ten/Martha, but until then I will just quickly absorb any great fic that's already out there... and this is one of them. I love the premise to this story, and I'm loving that Jack is also playing an integral part in this cuz I adore him to bits as well. HOPEFULLY, there will be an update? I know it's been a long while since this has been updated, but I'm still crossing my fingers for this one. :) I, too, also understand those fics that come to a standstill as I am guilty of it myself, so I'll try not to press too hard. LOL! Thanks for a great start to a great story, and I will keep my eyes peeled on this one. Happy writing & good luck!
Night Essence chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
I love this. It's so well put together and thought out. Really extraordinary.
sherlockfangirl2 chapter 7 . 2/27/2011

Lol jk:)))
Jadziwine chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
omg please update! you can't just leave me hanging with a story like this! it needs to be TOLD!

i love 10/Martha actually any Dr and Martha. but if you're looking for anymore good Martha/Doctor stories, check out my favorites page on my profile. LOTS of AWESOME ones. Helaine Delail and Kendrawriter, are two really good authors and i think you might be able to get some inspiration from them to continue on writing fantastic stories!

barbara87413 chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Just found this and read it, and loved it! Please consider, finishing it! You are so right that there aren't enough Martha/Ten stories being written!
angnay chapter 7 . 7/5/2010

I love you stroy so much. I just find this website. I hope you add more to the stroy.
Ona Ralgold chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
First off, lol at your Journey's End comment. Anyways, I love this. Usually I'm not a big fan of DoctorWhump cause he gets enough shite as it is, I think, but this is well written and full of 10Martha so who cares? This is probably abandoned, but if you ever feel like opening it back up, I'd be totally down with that.

Happy Holidays and New Year!
PhoenixWytch chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
Oh Doctor... I just want to hug him! The poor guy just keeps on giving his all and he gets hurt and it just sucks sometimes. I am thrilled this is a Ten/Martha fic. I like Rose, but I too think she fits better with Nine then with Ten.

Thanks for writing.
Time Lady 802379 chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
OMG! I just read the whole thing in one go and I LOVED IT! You have to update soon! You simply have to! I swear if you don't I'm going to die of suspense, but an update may just bring me back to life, you never know woth Wibbly Wobble Timey Wimey do you?
frangipaniflowers chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
HELL yeah... martha and the doctor belong together!

i'm really liking this story... i hope that your writer's block goes away soon!
Nocturngirl chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
Yah, I really like this story. I am a 10/Martha-ite as well so I can't wait for the next chap.
mrs mathis chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
hello!I just read your story and I'm such a fan of your work. Please keep writing because there is not many 10/Martha stories out there. Rose was o.k, but Martha and 10 make such a great pair.
Vcarp1993 chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
wow, this chapter was amazing
LunaSolTierra chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
I'm so glad you updated, you've made my day with this fantastic chapter. A part of me is happy that the Doctor lost his memories because it lets him be more open with Martha and I think that will help him move on with a lighter heart when he finally gets his memories back. For a moment there I thought he was dreaming of Gallifrey at the end of the time war. Meeting the Master was no easy feat but the Doctor will get through it with Martha and Jack there to comfort him and make sure he feels safe. I am sadden as well at the lack of Ten/Martha fics here that’s why I go to the livejournal communities "Smith and Jones" which is a community for Ten/Martha shippers. I also go to "Life on Martha" which is generally a Martha community. Even thought I love those websites and are the first thing I checked when I go online I can't help but check here as well cause sometimes we get lucky enough to find a Ten/Martha fic. Hope you update soon.