Reviews for For Their Forever
obsydiandreams chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
wow. all i can say, is wow... each chapter had me crying like a baby... my bf is sitting here looking at me funny. just picturing the doctor all alone... always kills me. always.

and it never really occured to me that the new doctor would feel the loss of the TARDIS. ...nicely done. very nice.
Terriah chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
aw :)

Zeppie chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
So sad *sniff

Love your stories :D

-Eloisa Skywalker
Terriah chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
oh I am crying. you cruel person!

GooseberryQueen chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
That was the saddest thing I have ever read. Beautiful.
GooseberryQueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Perfect :) Just the right mixture of pain, sadness and joy.
not for lack of trying chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
a great short story, but very sad... i do hope you write a sequel.
gj chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Yay! I realy liked this. It was mature, psychologically accurate, in character and thought-provoking!
Felling chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow. I love the idea of 'We love you.'

Not just I love you. Nice thinking.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow, that last line; wow!

What a generous take on what the Doctor said :)
Zeppie chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Three beautiful, glorious words.

‘We love you.’

God u made me cry!

-Eloisa Skywalker
xyber116 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This summarizes everything I felt watching that episode. How could they leave the Doctor alone again? Why couldn't Rose have stayed with him. Thanks for the great fic.
selenityshiroi chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh, this was brilliant. You addressed the fact that Rose can be happy with this Doctor but has to recognise the fact that the other will be alone. You let her understand how painful it is for the Doctor to see all of his companions pass before him-forever or not. You spoke about the fact that this Doctor would be so, so dangerous without her-especially since he doesn't have time and space anymore. And you adressed the difference between Timelord who's half human and Human who's half timelord.

But my favourite part?

We love you.

Beautiful line. And an amazing thought.
Terriah chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh that's lovely!

Oh so much better!

If only he'd said that out loud on saturday, I would have felt so much better!

Wonderful idea and wonderfully written.

Genne chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Just how needy would I sound if I begged for more? You seem to be one of the few people who've got it right. I absolutly loved this, and you made me feel completely at ease with how it would all work out...wonderful work.