Reviews for Precious People
CHRIS8477 chapter 2 . 5/14
Good story, and I like that we may get a strong nonfan-girl Sakura. Maybe she can be a strong, confident, reliable, and useful kunoichi. Sakura, Tintin, and Hinata are my top three, but Sakura was made a useless trope to ful fill the manga/anime tropes.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2021
You have great writing skills that's for sure but there are some things that I don't like in the story , This version of Naruto is quite weaker than canon for example Canon Naruto defeated Kiba in premilniary without a taijutsu style and here this Naruto is Losing to him also the fact that he is main character you should teach some new stuff so it's increases the interest of reading more . I liked kurenai Motherly role here . As for Sakura well she is better as canon atleast , they way she was depicted was annoying af. Also About her genjutsu skills she has good control chakra that means she can perform genjutsu easily but in Canon she lose to Kakashi's weakest genjutsu . As well as her taijutsu skill it's purely basic and she doesn't have enough power due to dieting for sasuke .In the end I would like to tell you should improve more on Naruto's character and strength , I know he is dense and not so intelligent but he learns very fast which you didn't include on story.
soodarling chapter 17 . 8/20/2021
I'm disappointed that you gave up this story. It’s so well written and it’s a pleasure to see a story or Naruto with a team that’s really close to it. I hope you will one day update this story. In fact I liked all your stories and I am disgusted that you have abandoned them all.
And narusaku love
Ashen Ogre chapter 17 . 6/9/2021
Such a well-written and engaging story. I'm sorry to see that it was never finished. You are a wonderful author
ByakugoSeal chapter 5 . 5/14/2021
I was hoping Sakura would get over Sasuke and show him her improvement but she just went back to him. I like the story though!
sunshine.katz chapter 17 . 1/2/2021
Really, really enjoyed this. I know it's unlikely to ever be completed but it's actually a fic that I will come back to re-read. Loved your writing and characterisations of them all and particularly enjoyed Kurenai as I haven't come across her much in fics previously. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2020
I really like Kona’s dad’s backstory, and only Naruto could accidentally steal clan secrets
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
This is a really cool arc!
bruins35 chapter 17 . 8/16/2020
Too bad this was abandon
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2020
wish there was more.
Hayoen chapter 17 . 5/3/2020
Okay, a few things:
1. Love love love love love love love love LOVE this story (totally did not bingeread it all night XD)

2. This is a very unexplored plot and I enjoyed every minute of it, especially the developing maturity and relationships between them. This Team 8's dynamic seems to work really well together, and I loved reading more about Kurenai and her mentoring capabilities, as well as how much Team 8 cared for each other it was really touching. Also liked how you didn't go into the whole "Sakura be useless" thing

3. Very sad (but also understanding) when I read your bio and said you would very likely not be updating; made me dread reading this chapter because it's the last one since 2011... so like, 9 years ago

4. Idk if you'll even see this, but could you PM me the link to the fanart? It was on your bio but the links don't work :(

5. THANK YOU FOR THINKING UP OF, WRITING, AND PUBLISHING SUCH AN AMAZING STORY. it made me think of things that i never considered before, and i loved every moment of this story :))
ConstructiveWriter chapter 4 . 1/9/2020
It's been nine years since you updated, so I doubt you still even watch the site anymore, but the bit with Naruto hugging Kurenai is still one of my favorite scenes on this site.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 17 . 9/16/2019
Well, this was pretty cool both fights were interesting I wonder what four-eyes gave Sakura hope she's OK, Kurenai will find her and this is also different because I've hardly ever seen any stories where Kurenai kicks ass like she's doing in this one well that's to be expected as she's involved more being Team 8's Sensei, I wish there would be an update but it's been nearly a decade since the last update so that totally sux.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 16 . 9/11/2019
Well, that was interesting Naruto's learning the Rasengan already and Sakura's starting on medical jutsu so all good it was nice being Sakura-centric this chapter wonder what happens next.

Out of all the Jonin Kurenai comes across as caring about her students the most almost mothering them in a way, but I like that in this story she's helped both NaruSaku not really sure about Kiba.

The only thing that is troubling is you have introduced Yugao Uzuki as an ANBU, that is just weird because they wear masks for a reason there the elite and u don't notice them unless they want you to but you've done it by making Yugao introduce herself to Sakura it's just confusing to me.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 15 . 9/10/2019
Well, that was interesting Sakura breaking Sasgay's nose was icing on the cake sux she lost but it was Sasgay afterall, Naruto beat the chakra stealer and Kiba beat Hinata, poor Ino just like in another story I'm reading Ino faced off against Gaara and lost and used her family jutsu to see what she shouldn't, although unlike the other story she wasn't comatosed.

Now we have Kiba vs Shino should be interesting and Naruto vs Gaara, would have been nice if he destroyed that loser Kankuro first but oh well. I wonder what happens next also it seems that Ino like Sakura has been turned off by Sasuke still I wonder if Jiraiya will train Naruto and I hope Kurenai teaches Sakura some more I'm glad Sakura's with Kurenai because of her perfect Chakra she can do Genjutsu's and who better than the Genjutsu mistress, well Itachi but he's a missing-nin lol.

I hope Team 8 learns some new jutsu's I hope that Naruto if Jiraiya trains him that he learns more that he did in canon, not sure if team 8 knows water walking yet.