Reviews for Precious People
TokusatsuLuv chapter 17 . 2/3
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
The Chthonic Professor chapter 17 . 12/16/2016
You haven't posted in five years, but I still followed and favourited.
Kairan1979 chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
Too bad the story was abandoned.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
I'm loving this story tbh. The in-depth descriptions and the simultaneous character development is like the icing on the cake. On to next chap...
MoonfireArt chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
It's a darn shame this fix is dead. One of the better Naruto fix on this site. Truly sad it will go unfinished.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
I love this so much! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please decide to update again soon!
ShiningSunsets chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Please update soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
It's about damn time. I think it was worth it to be almost fried by Sasuke to finally get over the stupid crush.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
I'm disheartened to see this won't be continued. I almost want to steal the idea myself, lol.
CRuck chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
This is a great story, i love reading it. So many great elements, but i really love gaara obsessing over naruto and their status as jinchuurikis. Plus Sakura's growing affinity to naruto is so brilliantly done. Instead of sparks you got a slowly evolving very real connection between the two
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
damn terrible place to stop
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Ha fuck u sakura! Naruto's got feeling too ..
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
This chapter is the first one in which I noticed that Naruto retained memories from clones. Unfortunately, this creates a hole in a previous chapter-I think chapter 2-where Sakura punched one of his clones, but Naruto did not know it until after Sakura told him in person.
Evil Emoji chapter 1 . 9/11/2015