Reviews for Precious People
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 17 . 3/21
Nice! Well done!
volrath77 chapter 17 . 3/10
I've read this before years ago during the chapter involving the kid thieves but then I forgot about it. Couldn't remember if I had put it in the follow list too. Now that's found it, it's still as good as I remembered. Should be continued.
eimajssof chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh man I was really enjoying this! I hope you come back and update! There is like zero romance in this though so I don't know why you have it labeled as such.
Demonic girl111 chapter 17 . 2/5
(Screams in pure terror) WHY THE FUCK HAVENT YOU UPDATED?! I was reading this story so intently, then I see the end and it's not done! PLEASE UPDATE!
Demonic girl111 chapter 3 . 2/2
It's a mini-Deidara everyone. I'm loving this story so far.
Update please.
Please update. It's very good. :D I love the plot and this arc. :D
Valenmvic chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
This story is awesome! Good thing you skipped the unneccesary fight scenes and went ahead to Naruto's fight. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
I hope you will some day continue this. Your writing comes very close to quality of S'TarKans story Team 8.
Shattermirror chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Now I'm starting to wonder about a InoGaara pairing. Ino is always depicted as kind of shallow and flat so this is pretty interesting.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
I've been binge-reading lately and when i stumbled upon your fic, I was blown away. The writing is great (aside from a few spelling errors that might come from the word processing software, and a couple of words that seemed to have been switched around). I feel like your characterization is spot on, especially for the AU you've constructed; the characters don't act like the polar opposites of their canon selves, but instead as a variation. I anxiously await the next instalment: consider this story followed!
Shadowwitch042190 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
Please update soon
Kyle37 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
A little bad sad to see another great story seemingly forgotten still definitely worth a review. Up to this point it has been a great story that made its own original path and didn't just follow the same path most naruto fics go for. So wherever you are I hope you are still writing, you should keep it up
moneygreen932 chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
this was a good read.. It's too bad it looks like it probably won't be continued but hey.. some of the best stories on here end up getting left.. It definitely had great potential with Naruto being brought up under the patient guide of Kurenai who takes more of a nurturing role in Naruto's life and also his team actually pulling together to be like a family instead of all the push and pull drama that was team 7... It would have been interesting to see how this would have further effected the future of the story but it was good up until this point as well and an interesting read
Zarosian chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
The story's progressing nicely as far as I've read, and I can't really say anything else because I'm bad at picking out the good parts, but I jus know when a story is... Good? I can't really explain it, well more like too lazy but still, good story so far, my only beef with this is that Naruto is underpowered, I mean character development is awesome and I really like how realistic it is (I have a story fetish for realism) and the problems of team dynamics and shit but I like my Naruto's with a little more power. Not like chuunin level seeing as how he's only really had real training after becomig a genin so I guess that works out but I kinda wanted Kurenai to smooth ou his edges a little bit more, maybe teach him a new jutsu or whatever.