Reviews for Precious People
Thank god u stopped dis stry. U narsaku fans r hilarious. Naruhina is cannon bitches. Check chap 700.
amr56 chapter 17 . 5/5
This is a great story. It's too bad that you seem to have stopped writing it, especially in the middle of the invasion, but I'm glad you shared what you have. You write well and I really like you characters and the relationships you created. Thanks!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 17 . 3/21
Nice! Well done!
volrath77 chapter 17 . 3/10
I've read this before years ago during the chapter involving the kid thieves but then I forgot about it. Couldn't remember if I had put it in the follow list too. Now that's found it, it's still as good as I remembered. Should be continued.
eimajssof chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh man I was really enjoying this! I hope you come back and update! There is like zero romance in this though so I don't know why you have it labeled as such.
Demonic girl111 chapter 17 . 2/5
(Screams in pure terror) WHY THE FUCK HAVENT YOU UPDATED?! I was reading this story so intently, then I see the end and it's not done! PLEASE UPDATE!
Demonic girl111 chapter 3 . 2/2
It's a mini-Deidara everyone. I'm loving this story so far.
Update please.
Please update. It's very good. :D I love the plot and this arc. :D
Valenmvic chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
This story is awesome! Good thing you skipped the unneccesary fight scenes and went ahead to Naruto's fight. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
I hope you will some day continue this. Your writing comes very close to quality of S'TarKans story Team 8.
Shattermirror chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Now I'm starting to wonder about a InoGaara pairing. Ino is always depicted as kind of shallow and flat so this is pretty interesting.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
I've been binge-reading lately and when i stumbled upon your fic, I was blown away. The writing is great (aside from a few spelling errors that might come from the word processing software, and a couple of words that seemed to have been switched around). I feel like your characterization is spot on, especially for the AU you've constructed; the characters don't act like the polar opposites of their canon selves, but instead as a variation. I anxiously await the next instalment: consider this story followed!
Shadowwitch042190 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
Please update soon
Kyle37 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
A little bad sad to see another great story seemingly forgotten still definitely worth a review. Up to this point it has been a great story that made its own original path and didn't just follow the same path most naruto fics go for. So wherever you are I hope you are still writing, you should keep it up