Reviews for Precious People
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 17 . 11/28
damn terrible place to stop
Ha fuck u sakura! Naruto's got feeling too ..
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 10 . 9/13
This chapter is the first one in which I noticed that Naruto retained memories from clones. Unfortunately, this creates a hole in a previous chapter-I think chapter 2-where Sakura punched one of his clones, but Naruto did not know it until after Sakura told him in person.
requan chapter 1 . 9/11
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 9 . 9/11
Interesting. Kurenai as a sensei is not too common.
Thank god u stopped dis stry. U narsaku fans r hilarious. Naruhina is cannon bitches. Check chap 700.
amr56 chapter 17 . 5/5
This is a great story. It's too bad that you seem to have stopped writing it, especially in the middle of the invasion, but I'm glad you shared what you have. You write well and I really like you characters and the relationships you created. Thanks!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 17 . 3/21
Nice! Well done!
volrath77 chapter 17 . 3/10
I've read this before years ago during the chapter involving the kid thieves but then I forgot about it. Couldn't remember if I had put it in the follow list too. Now that's found it, it's still as good as I remembered. Should be continued.
eimajssof chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh man I was really enjoying this! I hope you come back and update! There is like zero romance in this though so I don't know why you have it labeled as such.
Demonic girl111 chapter 17 . 2/5
(Screams in pure terror) WHY THE FUCK HAVENT YOU UPDATED?! I was reading this story so intently, then I see the end and it's not done! PLEASE UPDATE!
Demonic girl111 chapter 3 . 2/2
It's a mini-Deidara everyone. I'm loving this story so far.
Update please.
Please update. It's very good. :D I love the plot and this arc. :D
Valenmvic chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
This story is awesome! Good thing you skipped the unneccesary fight scenes and went ahead to Naruto's fight. I hope you update soon.