Reviews for Precious People
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 9/4/2019
Well, that was pretty cool although the ending u made it kind of seem that Team 8 was weak and Kankuro actually has talent when he doesn't Naruto could have destroyed him with ease.
Sebine chapter 6 . 5/27/2019
Goddamn, way to go Naruto
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2018
More pleaes
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2018
I just want to write something regarding this story, Thank you very much for writing it, Precious People is one of those stories I come back to read every so often, its a take on the Naruto story that not many have done as well as you have and for me its still as enjoyable a read now as when you were actively updating it.
I know from your profile that you have started working on your own novel and I wish you all the best with it.

But I do hope that one day you find the time and energy to come back to finish these wonderful stories you have blessed us with.
creativesm75 chapter 17 . 9/27/2018
very good
icemaxprime chapter 8 . 6/29/2018
Damn that was an amazing chapter!
Brainysoul chapter 17 . 4/30/2018
Oh my! This is a lovely story but, it has been 7 years since you've touched it. Thanks for the lovely read.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 17 . 4/17/2018
!? Amazing
death390 chapter 17 . 4/11/2018
Decently written story with standers if he wasn’t on team 7 trope. Hasn’t been update for awhile at least was decent while it lasted.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/8/2018
I really hope you decide to come back to this story.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 6/6/2017
well this was a nice chapter wait didn't team 8 join up with Team 7 for the Wave Mission maybe it wasn't oh well i like the NaruSaku moments there cute
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 4/3/2017
well this sure was nice don't get many stories where he celebrates his birthday even if it was early
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 4/3/2017
well this was nice secrets revealed and all that
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 4/3/2017
this was a nice chapter some NaruSaku moments so that was cool
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 4/2/2017
well this sure was angtsy but nice also
841 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »