Reviews for Precious People
Thors Alumni chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Not as good as STarkan's Team 8. But its good none the less. I would give it a 4 out of 5.
KennyW chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This is looking disturbingly similar to "Team 8" by S'TarKan, but better because it isn't naru/hina.
Nebula1701 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
ahh great story :)

You know I always wondered what would happen if Naruto developed Inuzuka like abilities (or like stance) He has the kyuubi so over time you would think he should gain some kind of beast like ability/s. *heh would be funny if one day he just started to understand Akamaru* Naruto is absorbing the Kyuubi's chakra so whats left when the Kyuubi is gone... what could he pass on? where did bloodlines come from anyway... LOL (High and/or Lesser demons..? DNA mutation? Blood contracts?)

Oh btw please don't send Naruto to Guy(GAI) for taijutsu... been over done... and I don't like his fighting style anyway lol *keep it for lee(rii)... he is the clone...*

Am I rambling ? lol sorry...

Anyway your story your way :) just thought I'd give my two cents...

~nebula1701
Athyra chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow, I have read many stories that put Naruto in other teams but this one is truly unique! (As most of those stories put Sakura and Sasuke on some other team) Yes, I can see this will be an amazing story!
Aotrs Commander chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Good start. I look foward to continuation.
Memory King chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
An interesting beginning, looking forward to watching the Butterfly Effect pushing onward. Keep writing!
AnimeFreak4eva378 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I really like where your going with this fic. It seems that Naruto and Kiba are already beginning to form a brotherly bond. (Not sure bout Sakura though)P.

Hope you Update soon.( o0o and I really like that you picked Kurenai as the Jonin Instructor. It should be pretty interesting.)
Kaiser Spartan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
oh this is a first

never seen Kurenai teach Naruto sweet

NaruSaku please

update soon please don't be one of those authors who claims to update but eventually forgets about the story and lets it rot
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Terrific writing. A very promising start. Keep it up!
windlg chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
update soon
spider of the leaf chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i like this story so far. cant wait for the update hope you get sakura over her fan girl phase soon
Loatroll chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Awesome!

Even though I'm a bit worried of the blatant acceptance of the abuse of Naruto from Sakura, that's actually been one of my pet peeves in the Manga/Anime overall, I mean, why? Why would someone constantly abuse her team-mate just because he has done something stupid? Just because he _has_ good regeneration from Kyuubi doesn't mean he should have to use it all the time.

Anyway, I really like Kurenai (other than her getting a kid with Asuma, he's a bum damnit!) and the team is good. I also like how you haven't put Hinata on the team, it somehow feels a bit overdone.

Great ideas, great writing and everything.

Really looking forward to more.
Lord Cain55 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I want NaruSaku romance. I would love to see Sakura earn his love.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Teamwork si the Answer!

:D

Great work, i am pleased to see there is no real bashing.

My only "slight problem" are the leap of logics, like saying ino knew who she was with when there was in fact two team left (team 9 existed too), or putting only three jounin when there should be ten of them (we saw loads more than 9 genin in the classroom).

oh, and Sarutobi was supposed to be there when naruto caught the Scroll, but that could be explained as AU.
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hi there.

Pretty good start for your story. Very few do this concept were Kunerai is the sensei for Naruto and Sakura. Only read another story similar to this where it was Naruto, Shino and Kiba with Kunerai as sensei.

So you have good story flow so far. Though watch of the little grammar mistakes and you should be fine. Also, as for the pairing for naruto/sakura, best bet to start small steps and build from there. As just have mentioned, instant romance shouldn't happen. Friendship first before moving on to romance as in this case.

As for the events, we going to see the Wave Arc and such or you making a slight change up from there? Also, will Kakashi be a lazy ignorant/bad(some fans/readers points out) or just plain old Kakashi?

Anyhow, wondering what you could put in next for your story.

Later.