Reviews for Hi There
LttlMssTrouble chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
O

my

god

Too funny :D I'm still grinning, if they had smileys at FF then I would use one that's like laughing so hard it's smacking with one hand on the table :D
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
om...my...god...that was HILARIOUS, I nearly sprayed my coffee all over my PC at Hi there...I'm Tony DiNozzo's penis! Mwah ha ha, am still laughing!

Poor Dick *strokes Dick* (yes I meant that to be dirty!)

V!

xox
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Haha, nice. Only in NCIS fandom would you find someone writing a story from a penis' POV. :p I loved the part about Tony's fantasies and how he needs to buy lotion or something. LOL. Oh man. Pretty silly, but nicely done.
Cake-Otaku chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
ok that was kinda weird and funny!

well so now we hears Tony's dick, what is next?

Ziva's Vagina ar boobs talking to her?

Well anyways keep on writing !
xoxEllexox chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh my god. That was one of the funniest, most random things i have ever read. Tiva is the best. I loved it!

xoxElle
rosebud26 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
*chuckles* Boy did I need a good laugh tonight! That was great.
whoresontequila chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Funny.
CarlieD chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh. My. Goodness. That was so totally random, but so amazingly funny!
Paige M. Carter chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
*ROFLMAO* This was wonderful! Love this POV!
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
There's just one thing I can say to this:

Dear Penis,

I don't think I like you anymore. You used to watch me shave, now you do is stare at that lonesome floor. Penis I don't like you anymore.

It used to be you and me, a paper towel and a dirty magazine that's all we needed to get by .

Now it seems things have changed and you're the one to blame, Penis I don't like you anymore.

Dear Tony,

I don't think I like you anymore. Cause when you get to drinking you put me places I've never been before, Tony I don't like you anymore.

Why can't we just get a grip on our man to hand relationship. Come to terms with truely how we feel. If we put our heads together, we just stay home together.

Penis I think I like you after all.

Oh and Tony, while yer shaving, shave my balls
PaperHat chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Now that is what I call a cry for help! I think your character should have an episode all of his own. Very, very funny!
Belker chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I liked your unusual reader's voice... ;)

"If I start paying attention to Ziva he starts doing multiplication tables in his head." Poor little guy!

Love/Belker
TooMuchCaffine chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I love the association to the Q continuum, the Dick Continuum LOL! I've never thought of things from a penis' perspective (seeing as I don't have one) bu this was interesting to say the least!
aserene chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
you are so strange, but I really loved this, you wanna do one from an ovary point of view?
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »