Reviews for The Great Danville Cold Wars
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This was absolutely phenomenal! You perfectly captured each character as well as the tone of the show! It felt like I was reading an actual episode. Honestly, they should use this as an episode. I think they even mention this happening, which I'd where I assume you got the idea. Basically, this is the best Phineas and Ferb fic I have ever read, and you should be very proud of it.
bilaterus chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
A delightful Original Flavor fic, true to the show with also that special feel that makes it Phineas and Ferb as we know and love it. Favorited.
naru894 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
wow... just... wow i could imagine the whole episode! this is my first Phineas&Ferb fanfic but it sure raised the bar super high for others. Its amazing really great job!
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great job staying true to an episode! My favorite parts were with Perry and Doofenshmirtz.
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
flairina chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Well... that was about as close as it is possible to mimicking the style of an episode of the show. Props to you!
3354978 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
A cure for the common cold... pure genius!

Kahmbull's! Showing up to work without pants! Running over pedestrians isn't very nice! LOL, I love it!

I'm adding this to my P&F community. I hope you don't mind.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I just realized that I hadn't favorited this yet... or added it to my favorites. I must remedy that because it's an amazing little story.

Favorite part: "I thought she'd feel better if she just slept it off, because that's how I got over the series finale of The Muppet Show..."
hetalian-homocake chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
It... it was like a real P&F episode written out in front of me... it was amazing...
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was a great story, it could actually be an episode. You got down the characters perfectly, I could imagine them in my head saying/doing that.
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I just barely started reading fanfiction for the Phineas and Ferb fandom and I have got to say that this is a real treat to find right off the bat. I am in love with the fact that it's written just like an episode's script, flows through with Agent P, back to the boys, then with Candace, just like an actual episode. Much love, and I hope to find more written as well as this one. :)
lumpyspacewriter chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow, I really enjoyed this! The plot was brilliant and everyone was so in character. Definite favourite! :)
Secret Agent G chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was so good! It had an excellent plot and was true to the show, the characters were portrayed wonderfully, and I loved the parts with Perry. Healthiest species of life on the how did he learn that? :) It might have been better if he had just left the Germophobe-Inator alone, though...ah, well. Don't cry over spilled milk, as they say, or in this case, chicken noodle soup.
Lightweight chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I dunno how tired you are from hearing this, but this fic was so good, it could've passed for a real episode script anyday. You nailed the characters so accurately, and the action was well-written all around. You're one of those rare fanfic writers that take the source material and crank it to 11 while staying true to it. Awesome job.