Reviews for The Great Danville Cold Wars
Your Mother chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
not enough sniffling
Kaiser Chris chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
This was an amazing story and it felt just like a Phineas and Ferb episode. Good job!
chasedude chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
I liked the ending. The perfect way to end it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Hopefully Charelene doesn't want that apron back.
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Oh my gosh, this is so cool how you made it feel exactly like a real episode! The song was especially great, as I found myself making up a tune for it as I read. Your characterization was spot-on, especially Candace's (I just couldn't keep in my laughter when she thought the boys were trying to kill her). And you really did a good job of accentuating what the show gives the audience: Phineas and Ferb's inventions are mainly to help other people. Keep it up!
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This was absolutely phenomenal! You perfectly captured each character as well as the tone of the show! It felt like I was reading an actual episode. Honestly, they should use this as an episode. I think they even mention this happening, which I'd where I assume you got the idea. Basically, this is the best Phineas and Ferb fic I have ever read, and you should be very proud of it.
bilaterus chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
A delightful Original Flavor fic, true to the show with also that special feel that makes it Phineas and Ferb as we know and love it. Favorited.
naru894 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
wow... just... wow i could imagine the whole episode! this is my first Phineas&Ferb fanfic but it sure raised the bar super high for others. Its amazing really great job!
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Fantastic.
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great job staying true to an episode! My favorite parts were with Perry and Doofenshmirtz.
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
flairina chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Well... that was about as close as it is possible to mimicking the style of an episode of the show. Props to you!
3354978 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
A cure for the common cold... pure genius!

Kahmbull's! Showing up to work without pants! Running over pedestrians isn't very nice! LOL, I love it!

I'm adding this to my P&F community. I hope you don't mind.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I just realized that I hadn't favorited this yet... or added it to my favorites. I must remedy that because it's an amazing little story.

Favorite part: "I thought she'd feel better if she just slept it off, because that's how I got over the series finale of The Muppet Show..."
hetalian-homocake chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
It... it was like a real P&F episode written out in front of me... it was amazing...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »