Reviews for Two Weeks Prior
thibbs65 chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
amazing chapter just love how Naley takes to raising a baby and doing it together
thibbs65 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
wow just read another chapter and it was incredible
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
loved this first chapter awesome writing skills
nickcheer chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
haha aww more!
naley4ever323 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
really cute chapter update soon!
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
AW. LOVED THE NALEY, FAMILY. WHITEY MADE ME LAUGH. UPDATE SOON!
AllTimeLow23 chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Aww! That was so cute! I loved that Whitey was in it! He was so funny. It was adorable that Nathan and Jamie matched! :)

Can't wait for the next ud!
Naley chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Loved the update!

It was great to see Whitey in this chapter.

I loved the Nathan/Haley/Jamie interaction!

Keep up the great work!
Jess2303 chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
awe i love this fic.. i wish the show would have showed some more baby naley moments :) ud soon
Ravens23Princess chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
ud soon
dareNALEYtomove chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I love it that Whitey was included. GREAT JOB!
othfangirl chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Hey Girl-you really outdid yourself with this one! I loved it so very much! I loved everything about this chapter, from the title, to how all the scenes flowed together, to how you fit everything into it-it was all so perfect!

I loved the opening scene so much-I can never get enough of Naley with James during intimate moments like that, and I truly believe that Nathan would be so in awe everytime Haley feeds their son, so I loved how that scene came together. And having Nathan forget to burp James was too perfect for words-nice touch there!

And what can I say about "the peeing" incident-you outdid yourself with having Nathan say that line, nice touch there!

And I loved the fact that you made baby James "hate" bathtime, lol-because he's gotta have some of Nathan's subborn streak in him somewhere, lol!

Oh and I'm so happy that you included my Whitey moment-that's my favorite part. I so wanted something like that on the show, so thank you thank you thank you for that! And yay-you went with the matching outfits-too cute, as I could really picture that moment as well!

If you can't already tell-I truly loved this chapter to pieces, and I can't thank you enough for bringing my ideas to life! It turned out so wonderful, another perfect chapter in the lives of the new parents! As I told you when I first suggested this fic to you, there has never been a story told during this time period and I just love how it's all coming together!
saderia chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
that was to damn cute. That wasn't the last chapter was it? I hope not. I can't wait for more.

Saderia
Daniele chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
i like the story. Hopefully you update it soon. Keep writing.
naley4ever323 chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
great chapter. naleys first night with baby james was adorable. update soon!