Reviews for Karma Circle 09: And They Called It Love
Haku1013 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I swear I could feel the love as I read this
PartyPoisonandFunGhoul chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I was eating semi-frozen cheesecake when I read this, and the image it put in my head almost made me hurl.

Still, you're an amazing writer, so I forgive you.

~F
Invader Vidya chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Hahaha!

I loved the last part! I wasn't expecting that, really!
lovova chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow, cool poem. Especially that last line; it gave me goosebombs. I used to read your stuff all the time, and decided to come take a peek again; glad to see your still the same hard-ass, excellent writer you've always been _
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Huh... wasnt expecting this from Dib... I mean he IS the good guy.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Grogie13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Wow.

That is all I can or will say.

Wow.

Well, maybe I'll say a bit more.

Holy shit. I mean, seriously, you never cease to amaze me or make my day by showing Gaz as she really is and insulting the wannabe fans and those who say she's just a little girl.

Seriously.

You're my fuckin' hero.

~Love~

~Grogie13~
NightmareKitty chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Happy late birthday! Sorry for being out of contact for so long. I got your package on Wednesday of last week, and it is full of awesome and win. So much Dororo, yay! Megan and I went through it (as she'd been at my house for a while), and we were both quite happy with all the stuff sent. Thanks again!

On to the review. Such a sad poem. D; Well, not the end, really, but everything leading up to it. The fact that it reminds me of one of my own characters of recent doesn't help. But seriously, poor Dib. :( I do like the last two lines, where it breaks the Fourth Wall with that "you..." perhaps hinting at the complicity of the fans in all this? ;) Very well-written poem. I will go hug my Dib plushie now.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Happy birthday! Heh, I knew you wouldn't let Dib kill himself. I love how Gaz's "love" plays out to a logical conclusion.

P.S. If you haven't read it already, you should check out JoeMerl's fic "A Weekend at EARL's." I think you'll like it, because Dib becomes friends with a canon character in a believable way, AND he is allowed to win. :)
Tacomaster chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Happy birthday, first off.

I was a bit surprised to see this as poetry, since that's generally not your thing. Generally, it's not my thing to read, but I thoroughly enjoyed this. The last line is priceless.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
It's interesting that you would start and end this with a birthday cake, because no matter how much new icing you put on a stale cake, that won't stop it from tasting as such. (ooh, a cryptic metaphor, yay for me). I realise that I have no authority to tell you what you to write, nor the manner in which you write, all I can provide is my opinion, and for this ficlet it involves a suggestion: stop focusing on Gaz. Remove the attention she doesn't deserve and try something else with Dib. Just Dib. Your Gay Pride story remains my favourite of yours because Dib is the star, the other characters atmosphere at best. Try some of that.
BarkingPup chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow, nice psychological implications. I especially love Dib's last line.

Argh... I can't write anymore Fic's, I have too many but.. but... yer poem had inspired me. The image of Dib 'loving' his sister won't leave my brain... Well, one-shot, here I come *rolls eyes*
Cheetachan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow...That was chilling, But good. Karma's a real kicker is't it? The irony of it it is, that those same people will probably call Dib a killer, and ask what Gaz did to make him hate her so much.
ManosHands chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I actually got chills reading this. I love the ending. ;)
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Well, that was...creepy. A twist, though. Happy birthday!
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow... Very well written, I like this. And yes, this is definitely a different ending. Well done.