Reviews for Philadelphia High: Class of 1776
AsianGirl chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
FYI, Richard Lee was actually older than John Adams.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
O my gosh that was so good!
BlackCharizard768 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
plz make more!
Silent Fire Light chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Yay, Band Geeks rule!
KrnYong chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Hahaha, i love how the actual lyrics of the musical fit in so well with the high school scene. "We are COOL!" really made me laugh
princessozmaofoz chapter 20 . 9/27/2011
I'll admit I'm always a little hesitant to read AU fics ( particularly those that involve the character's in high school), but because I enjoyed your other 1776 fics so much, I decided to check this out.

And I'm so glad that I did :) The characters truly are timeless, and you were able to believably and realistically transfer them to a radically different time and place without losing any of their unique personalities. And that takes great skill to do.

Thank you. I absolutely LOVED it.
History's Mistress 1776 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
i cant even begin to tell you how much i LOVE this 's original, funny and relate able.i'm going into high school in September and i'm going to be on the school paper so that makes it even better!
Samantha Alexa chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
"Of course it will, you moron," John Adams thought to himself. "No one else would ever do something that stupid or nauseating."

Best line ever!
Cinammonbear200 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I have just one question. What on earth does it mean to "Christmas Tree" an answer? This story is AWESOME! :) Keep writing because you rock at it!

Cheers!

~Cinammonbear200
Embrysgirl4ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I read this when ever I need to laugh and this hits the spot.
1776-4ever chapter 20 . 4/17/2010
OMG! I LOVE 1776! This made me crack up every 2 seconds! OK, some characters were a little extreme, but all in all, VERY FUNNY! I can't even mpick my favorite part, they all made me laugh, and it was really amazing how you got it all to work like in the movie! Great job! Clever story!
P.Henry chapter 20 . 10/20/2009
OMG. I just have to say, that was one of the best things I have ever read. My friends and I are all obsessed with the Revolutionary War. We all have nicknames, etc. etc. Yeah, we're dorks. Anyway, 1776 is the best and you captured it perfectly! I laughed until I was in tears. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the perfect story!
meggomaheggo chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
Just so you know, this is the most fantastic crack ever and you might be my new favorite person.
Arizzz chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
I have already reviewed, but as I continued the story I noticed two things:

• It is fantastic!

• It is not very realistic.

Try and be a bit more historic, they didn't have eletricity and Peeps and things lik that back then, I also realise it is a story and fun, but it would be better if it was just a bit more historic.
Arizzz chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
This is great, except there was no phones or cars back then, but it's still fantastic!