Reviews for Home
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Mickey and Jack..no way...

Ianto deserves some comfort.

good chapter
Solsbury Girl chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I truly loved this fic, and all of me is screaming for more. But the end of chapter two is a wonderful high point on which to finish. I can't imagine how you could improve on this. Leave your readers emotionally wrung out and wanting more...

Actually it hurts to say that because I do want more, but I can't see where you could take it within this story arc. I think it is at a natural conclusion.

except I want more...

so, write us some more Janto stories with this degree of skill.. yep, that'd work for me. Please. And Owen. My lovely Owen, a plot for him would be grand.
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Super super super. You write with economy and grace, and are always a pleasure to read. I so love the way that fan fiction enables a writer take a moment or idea from a show and develop it to round out the characters.

It was just so right that Jack comes home, on a high, but exhausted. It wouldn't make good TV but it makes for wonderful written fiction.

I really felt for both Jack and Ianto throughout this. Loved it !
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Wow...totally deep
Baconaise-Light chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I love how batently upfront you are in this story. Jack promising "not forever, just now" is so in-character and made me tear up a bit. Ianto really does love Jack and it was portrayed beautifully in this story. it was a truly amazing ficlet and worth a longer revie than i could manage. beautiful writing, beautiful plotline and i adore the fact that Jack throws up upon hearing what Gwen and Ianto did for him. well done!

x
bbmcowgirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Jack seems to live by a double standard alot of the time. It's fine for him to keep secrets, jump into danger, etc. But don't let anyone else. Yes, I know he can't die and all that but he still shouldn't be angry aat Ianto for what they did. Should they have said something, Jack either stays with them or leaves them the weapon? Either way it would have been disastrous. Great chapter though and I hope you continue with this story.

Judy
Rai Guyver chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Aww this is great! I'd have love to have seen Jack's reaction when he found out he'd been lied to on the screen but alas they didn't. You've captured the characters brilliantly. xx
TracyLynn chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I love Janto but in this story, Ianto should have left. Great writing.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I really enjoyed this story - in a morbid sort of car crash way. It was full of angst, and I felt so sorry for Ianto by the end of it!

I also don't really like Gwen, so that whole "make us a cup of coffee" line had me scowling. : )

You should definetly continue this - either in another one shot, or make this a multi chaptered fic! - Yup I want more ; )

Hollie : )
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I'd love for a sequel. Jack has to tell Ianto what happened and make things right with him.

Judy
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Very well done. It really is too bad the episode couldn't get more personal with the characters (so much going on, so little time, the constraints of television.)

You did a great job of capturing the Jack's and Ianto's voices as well as the situation they're in (their relationship.)

Helen
bobbymcfoogle chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I love how Jack's words of, "Do I need to have an answer for that?" slightly echo the (no. 1) Doctor's words to Rose.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2