Reviews for VegemagusHarryDraco: Eggplant Parmesan
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That was beautiful
Girl-of-Braids chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
What on earth is this?
It was interesting, yes, it definatley held my attention.
A little confusing in some places, but still good.
Back to my original point though: where in your brain are these sorts of things made? Because this is just too weird.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Amazing! A romantic comedy! Vegetables, eh? Now that is a weird idea. But funny too. Congrats on such a successfully delivered story.
blondebutnotblonde chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
lol this is so funny :D couldn't stop laughing! very original idea and I love how Voldie was the evil grocer lolololol
skepsis66 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
WTF! The sheer absurdity and insanity of this story astounds me - and it was so utterly entralling that I could not stop reading. You've related everything soooo incredibly well with canon!HP - you totally deserve an award for that! (Definitely had a giggle over Dumbledore's doling out of wisdom to Draco - that despite it being Veggie Heaven, it didn't mean that it wasn't real haha) I have to say though, I think the Veggie sex just scarred me for life; my eyes were glued to the computer screen in a combination of facination and utter, utter horror. Gah! And when Harry dies from the exertion of it all (*cough*seed implosion*cough)... OMFG! I feel so disturbed!

The only moment that could possibly top that was the Veggie-babies *shudders*. Using 'Sectumsempra' as a birthing aid was absolute gold though - I laughed so hard. If someone were to have been standing outside my room listening, I'm sure that they would have heard the edge of incredulous disbelief in my laughter - basically the fact that I couldn't believe that I was laughing over this kind of shit. Seriously, who in the world would have though to write something like this! Genius, man, genius! FAV!
Sinclairum chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
O_O

LOL. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. PUAHAHHAA
MonochromeOsity chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Hehehe...tomatoes.

Sorry, but I skipped the veggie sex. ehehehe...

It was pretty funny (seeing that I skipped most of it, sorry!).

Voldie as a grocery boy, hah!
M-DeadAccount chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
'sniffle'.

T~T.

IT HAD SUCH A HAPPY ENDING!

Lol.

This was. Pure genius.

The direct relation with the Harry Potter fandom and the veggie!World was absolute genius.

xD.

Everything makes sense now.

'wipes tears'

xD.

Haha.

Voldie as a grocery boy?

Priceless.

Loved it.

:]smiles,

Ume
mich chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
oh gosh, that was so freakin' awesome! veggies! _ oh and i almost cried when harry died and draco killed himself n.n;
Omskivar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Oh god, this is awesome. I LOLed.
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I never in my life would hve thought of this! As silly as this ideas seens to me at first, it was a work of brilliancy! Great job!
balefullbrowneyes chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
That was so amazing. GAH. Brilliant. I have no idea how you did it but you actually made me want to read about vegtables. And your humor was just fantastic. I mean the subtle ways you would poke fun at certain things or the way you converted real life into veggie life.

I just have to take my socks of to you(who actually wears hats anymore?) and say that I think youre a great writer. Please keep it up any way you want.

Much love and muses!
RazberryGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
hahahahaha i loved this! this was the best written crack i have ever read...XD
hugsandkitties chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
This story is absolutely priceless, I first read it on another site, and I'm really glad you posted it on here - now I can favourite it!

Laynie xox
Waterhouse Mermaid chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Omg! Hilarious. I absolutely adore this fic. Crackfics are the best. I getting such a kick out of imagining a little Tomato Harry and Eggplant Draco muahahahaha