Reviews for VegemagusHarryDraco: Eggplant Parmesan
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That was beautiful
Girl-of-Braids chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
What on earth is this?
It was interesting, yes, it definatley held my attention.
A little confusing in some places, but still good.
Back to my original point though: where in your brain are these sorts of things made? Because this is just too weird.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Amazing! A romantic comedy! Vegetables, eh? Now that is a weird idea. But funny too. Congrats on such a successfully delivered story.
blondebutnotblonde chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
lol this is so funny :D couldn't stop laughing! very original idea and I love how Voldie was the evil grocer lolololol
skepsis66 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
WTF! The sheer absurdity and insanity of this story astounds me - and it was so utterly entralling that I could not stop reading. You've related everything soooo incredibly well with canon!HP - you totally deserve an award for that! (Definitely had a giggle over Dumbledore's doling out of wisdom to Draco - that despite it being Veggie Heaven, it didn't mean that it wasn't real haha) I have to say though, I think the Veggie sex just scarred me for life; my eyes were glued to the computer screen in a combination of facination and utter, utter horror. Gah! And when Harry dies from the exertion of it all (*cough*seed implosion*cough)... OMFG! I feel so disturbed!

The only moment that could possibly top that was the Veggie-babies *shudders*. Using 'Sectumsempra' as a birthing aid was absolute gold though - I laughed so hard. If someone were to have been standing outside my room listening, I'm sure that they would have heard the edge of incredulous disbelief in my laughter - basically the fact that I couldn't believe that I was laughing over this kind of shit. Seriously, who in the world would have though to write something like this! Genius, man, genius! FAV!
Sinclairum chapter 2 . 4/29/2011

MonochromeOsity chapter 2 . 10/4/2009

Sorry, but I skipped the veggie sex. ehehehe...

It was pretty funny (seeing that I skipped most of it, sorry!).

Voldie as a grocery boy, hah!
M-DeadAccount chapter 2 . 4/15/2009

This was. Pure genius.

The direct relation with the Harry Potter fandom and the veggie!World was absolute genius.

Everything makes sense now.

'wipes tears'

Voldie as a grocery boy?

Loved it.

mich chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
oh gosh, that was so freakin' awesome! veggies! _ oh and i almost cried when harry died and draco killed himself n.n;
Omskivar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Oh god, this is awesome. I LOLed.
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I never in my life would hve thought of this! As silly as this ideas seens to me at first, it was a work of brilliancy! Great job!
balefullbrowneyes chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
That was so amazing. GAH. Brilliant. I have no idea how you did it but you actually made me want to read about vegtables. And your humor was just fantastic. I mean the subtle ways you would poke fun at certain things or the way you converted real life into veggie life.

I just have to take my socks of to you(who actually wears hats anymore?) and say that I think youre a great writer. Please keep it up any way you want.

Much love and muses!
RazberryGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
hahahahaha i loved this! this was the best written crack i have ever read...XD
hugsandkitties chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
This story is absolutely priceless, I first read it on another site, and I'm really glad you posted it on here - now I can favourite it!

Laynie xox
Waterhouse Mermaid chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Omg! Hilarious. I absolutely adore this fic. Crackfics are the best. I getting such a kick out of imagining a little Tomato Harry and Eggplant Draco muahahahaha