Reviews for With the Fishes
AtomicKokoro chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
...Wow, that was sad... TT Keep up the great work.
Valier chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
*Sobs Hysterically* That was... beautiful! And so tragic! Majic died, after everything Orphen did! It was so well written I was beginning to think it actually happened (Majic doesn't really die, does he?) Well, yeah. I love Majic. He's amazing and he's totally cute (At least he is in the manga. The Orphen anime's not really my thing) and he needs more fics, tragic or not. Most of all, well done though! Great story and the first fanfic to ever bring me to tears! (I didn't even cry at Titanic, so you've done something amazing :D)

Mew Mew Radish '.'
Zemby chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Impressive. Very impressive.

I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Orphen's characterization was truly amazingly written, and how you lead the whole story up to Majic's death was well thought out.

Sure, there were a few mistakes (might be just my own preference on some things really), but the plot, development and emotion blots out those things - makes them seem insignificant. Which, when put into the scope of this story, they are.

Well done on this fic. Made me cry a bit.

Zemby
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
you should have put a crying warning up its like they say death is the next grand adventure
Sparky chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
OMG! I...just..loved it! Made me cry!
NostalgiaS chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
...

Aww... very well written, and tragic.. *Sniffle*
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This is the saddest story I have read in a long time, though I truly believe Orphen would have done just that for Majic. Stunning, Amazing, there are just no words that can truly describe this story.
AidenLee chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Okay not another one of those killing Magic fictions out there? Which is also very unusual that many of us enjoy reading this kind of plot. I was really blown away by your story. It is such an honorable death. You made me love Orphen more too.

Actually I am very pleased to read this... Because I am starting to believe that SSO/SSOR fandom is extinct. That I could be the only one in this universe... But I guess I am wrong... So thank you again...