Reviews for Mucus Flavored Kisses
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 4/26
This is awesome.. hahah Its funny and cute and... now I wanna hear what Naminé thought.. xD
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 3/10
This was juts great! Seeing Roxas' POV was probably one of the best ideas ever. Loved every minute of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS OR I WILL SUMMOND SORA AND GOOFY AND HEARTLESS PLUS MYSELF TO ATTACK YOU! DONALD SHOUTED
namine chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Loved it... so funny moslty the dirty parts... XD
C4TACLYSM chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
make a spin off with namine/kairi getting sick
Pili1995 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Jajajajaja I liked it! I loved how Roxas related the things jajajajaja xD Oh My God, I laughted a lot, thanks for this job :) I love SoraxKairi and RoxasxNaminé, they are so cute!

Good luck and thank you!

Pili
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
you, my dear, are a sokai genius. c:
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Very cute; the rapport between Sora and Roxas is great. Also, I agree completely with Your WALLe opinion.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
lol nice :)
daily-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
great :D
Mari.Milla chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Haha, I love it!

I laughed a lot! x)

Roxas it's a perv! hasuahasuhasuh

Poor Kairi, in the end she caught the cold! But she like it! xD

;*
LookingForMeaning chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh, that was really cute, and adorable, and I loved it. I especially loved how sarcastic Roxas was; I KNEW he was my favorite character for a reason!

Want to leave on one note: my room hasn't progressed to the 'Dust-Bunny Empire' stage quite yet, but it's well on it's way.
MissRyder chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I love this story, and i love the way you have done a story on Kairi being sick! It is really funny and you should write more stories like this! I also love the conflicting thoughts and agreements of Sora and Roxas... and when Roxas takes over because Sora is being an idiot or whaever! x
Xxemogirl94xX chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
lol i as always loved this story as for the dirty humor you put in it, it took me awhile before i actually got it. which surprised me because normally when your in high school you know this stuff already.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
that was so good and i loved the part about the dust bunnies. Liked the ending... and by the way i thought wall-e was really good too
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »