Reviews for I'm Just Suspicious!
TheHard chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Super Saiyan Yoshiro chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
...SO CLOSE! Just inches away!
MindyKinamoto chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hm, I'm surprised I've never reviewed this one. While I've never mentioned it in our corresponding messages, I love this one too! I feel like it really could fit the canon, but has enough un-canon elements to make it worthwhile. No idea if that made sense, but whatever.

Please tell me, what was Goten about to say? also I really enjoyed Sharpener and Erasa too, it's always nice to see them portrayed well.
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Sweet little story.
Jrik23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Nice and cute.
DualityOfSoul chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
aww so sweet. I don't know why I love this festival fics, when my own experience with them had been rather.. pathetic. You should not go to a carnival with your ex. That's all I'm going to said.

Love the story. I was glad to see Trunks made a cameo, I love his character. Great job.
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw, sweet, cute, fluff. Just what I needed. And (can you believe it?) actaully well-written. I'm so tired of coming across people who don't know how to spell or make paragraphs or know any of the basics of English grammar for that matter. Good job, and thank you for the sweet fic!

Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Very cute, and it wasn't cliche in the least. That's one of the main reasons I like your writing, actually, because it's not cliche but can still make a person smile. Good job with this!

Take care,

SkeletonKitten chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Awh. This was cute. I liked it a lot. It was sweet.
G. Login chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great job! I love that they assume that Gohan had to be bringing a girlfriend. Then they find out that he brought his little bro and Trunks. Then when they ask him about it he is clueless and wanders why they would assume it was a girl he brought, as if it was the most ovious thing in the world that it couldn't possibly be a girl, lol.
ArcticPuppet chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I liked this. And I second the notion that it was cute. I like that Erasa wasn't a complete moron, and the inclusion of Goten and Trunks made the situation feel less awkward than it could have been were it just Gohan and Videl. I also agree that a continuation would be nice. No pressure though, just telling you that I liked it that much
ShadowMajin chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Well, this one's a keeper. Everything was good except for one line when Gohan was taking Videl in to go to the teacups. “Of curse not, there’s always room for one more.” Just missed an 'o'. Other than that, it's all gravy.
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was cute. The only word I could come up with that sums up the whole thing. You even added Goten and Trunks, and that just made it even cuter. Funny, but Erasa was cute too, not annoying like she usually is portrayed. Hey, maybe I could say that Sharpener is cute as well... but I'm sure that I wouldn't go that far.

Great job, and good luck with the contest! Ah... don't worry about how many words there are. Sometimes, the shortest is the best!
Saiyavenger chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Fricking tasty. I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of this, to be honest.