Reviews for TTNG: New Team
Qyndox chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Your Story has inspired me!

I Love this even if I have only read 3 chapaters:):):)

Keep writing!
TheMissingPieceInaJigsaw chapter 34 . 10/23/2010
awesome chap! it's good to be reading this again 3
cassie glitter chapter 34 . 10/18/2010
You updated! I'm so happy!

But.. were was Slade this whole time? Was he, like, following her?
EldestofFiveSisters15 chapter 34 . 10/17/2010
Please tell me that Lucky is kidding about the 'Master' stuff is part of the plan. Cause, that would not be good.
EldestofFiveSisters15 chapter 33 . 6/14/2010
YAY! I mean NO! They have all been captured by Slade and are now being 'interigated' ( I think provoked is a better word.

OH MY GOSH! Ari's secret was that her ankles were crushed by a steel beam? I NEVER saw that coming! I WANT TO READ THE FUNNY PART WITH HEX! I need some happy funny stuff, cause this chapter was a little sad and depressing. Oh well, I really liked this chapter and i'm sorry that I didn't read this when you updated.

Titans Obsessionist chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Why would tou jump out a window, are you INSANE?

Anywho, nice story it's funny, I expected Robin to go psycho. :P

Keep up the good work,

Thee Curlyque chapter 33 . 4/24/2010
Hey howdy hey!I may be a late reviewer, but I joined not too long ago and started reading your story. It's GREAT! :D

I'm not completely sure how to review for 33 chapters in one review, but I'll start by saying WOW! You did a great job with the first story (Teen Titans Next Generation) and I am SO glad you decided NOT to make this one a one-shot! It's much better multi-chaptered. And you did an awesome job with Arachne's character development!

Oh, and a question: Are Percy and Ari going to get together? They NEED to become a couple!

And then Sunfire and Crow's fighting! They're like opposites attracting!I love it!

And LB throwing Hex off the roof...priceless! It's a nice addition of humor. And Lucky...just amazing! It's like you could be a story writer for the show!

And in the latest chapters.. LB leaving? She can't leave! She's LB!

Oh, and Ari shattered her ankle? That's horrible! ESPECIALLY for a figure skater!

Well, I guess that's it for my review. Sorry it's so long. .;

I had to fit 33 chapters worth of excitement into one review.

Then again, I guess it's not THAT long...oh, well. Whatever/ *Shrugs*

Great job with the story! I'm adding it to my faves, and you to my fave authors! You'll be my first! .

~Wisest Girl
TheMissingPieceInaJigsaw chapter 33 . 4/9/2010
woo! awesome chapter! :D
Dawnmist 11 chapter 33 . 4/2/2010
Wow, epic chapter! I laughed at the politician line. Classic!

Poor Percy, having such a bombshell fall in him! Not to mention Ari! Having her ankles shattered and doctors telling her she'd never be able to skate again must be tough on her!

Wonder what they're plan is. Please update again soon, I can't wait to see what'll happen! (
cassie glitter chapter 31 . 3/25/2010
Nice! Glad you updated!
TheMissingPieceInaJigsaw chapter 32 . 3/10/2010
hmm...ari's is in the chapter you say? What, did LB hit her in the head with a map and she got a concussion or something? I cant wait to find out Crows though! He's my fave character! :D awesome job keep up the excellent work! :):)
Dawnmist 11 chapter 32 . 3/8/2010
I absoulutly LOVED the argument at the beggining! I burst out laughing at the fact that LB has five PHD's but still didn't relize she was reading the map backswords.

Hee hee, they should really consider getting a GPS.

Anyways, great chapter, as usual. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens! (
EldestofFiveSisters15 chapter 32 . 3/8/2010
Well, I believe I'll be surprised because I can't figure out Ari's past. The whole map thing made me laugh like crazy! How did LB get her degree in psychology? Hpw di she even pass college without learning how to read a map? WRITE AND UPDATE SOON!
TheMissingPieceInaJigsaw chapter 31 . 3/6/2010
wow loved it! awesome! 3
EldestofFiveSisters15 chapter 31 . 3/4/2010
o. SLade wants todestroy D.C. with a nuclear bomb? Whoa, that evil, even for slade. I can't believe that Lucky left the stupid disk with her other stuff. Hm... WELL DONE! THis chapter didn't suck, I think it's just difficult to update good chapters while schole is sucking up your brain. Right? I can't wait for it to end in like two months. Don't worry about updating speedily, your faithful readers are very patient. :D