Reviews for Smash Mind: Prologues
Mugiwara Gorillaz chapter 29 . 2/14/2014
I think we can picture the upcoming Smash Bros game(s) as a different continuity to this. After all, it shows different characters being INVITED to the SSB4 Tourney (that's what I call it), ruling out the possibility that they're trophies. Not to mention, the visual style ain't as "gritty".

I bring this up, because I'm wondering if you plan to make a fic based on the fourth installment in the series?
Nnnnn chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
lucario uses aura sphere, not shadow ball
The Witch King chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Mario and kirby being late was a reference to the first chapter. I don't get the reference in palatuna's last words.
The Witch King chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
The mystery is no one remembering how they got to where they were (meta knight's men vanished, Lucas is at the zoo and doesn't know how he got there, Ness and his pals couldn't remember some things, Marth and Ike couldn't remember why they were fighting, samus doesn't remember how she got their, ect, ect.
BloodRain Princess chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Quick reference: Marth's last name is in the Fire Emblem OVA, second episode. Not sure if we should really take it as canon, but heck, it's nice to know where it came from

Just reread this, still love the series!
BloodRain Princess chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Just thought I'd say: I do not know why, in any of the infinite realities there are, I didn't favorite this story when I first read it.
BY021 chapter 29 . 7/13/2009
Nice story. Though most of the SSE seemed to happen on chance, you put very nice intros for all of the characters.

Too bad for Wolf, lol.
BloodRain Princess chapter 28 . 5/22/2009
Start a revolution! Don't be pushed around anymore!

...Sorry, talking to the Smashers. Anyways, this was an amazing fic! It's so intriguing; background stories are sometimes the best kind. And great job pulling them together at the end. And...am I feeling sympathy for Wolf? Is it possible?...
BloodRain Princess chapter 24 . 5/22/2009
Banana addiction...dangerous. ._.; And now I wants a banana...but I'll keep reading, because it's like an addiction; can't get enough.
BooWhat chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
aw...

so sad

4 once i think mario is nice 2 kirby!
FlameOut chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Marth's last name is Lowell... it's in the second of the Fire Emblem OVA. It's about the only place where his last name was mentioned.

Anyway, I like your render on that scene. It always makes me wonder what happened there and this fits and make sense. Great work!
xXWolfBlazeXx chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
wow i love this story!

especially Ike hes my favorite!
JakeCrusher chapter 28 . 9/19/2008
WOW, quite an ending.
JakeCrusher chapter 23 . 9/19/2008
Link didn't have Navi in Twilight princess (he did in Orcana of time).
Phaaze chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Hahahahahaha! Ah, I remember that particular HailNekoYasha comic! I still feel sorry for Roy, getting the boot. Incredible. And so are these prologues! They're inspiring to read and when you have seen and/or played Subspace, you take one look at this and go "Oh..! So THAT'S what happened... *ponder ponder ponder*" The best writing I have seen on in a LONG time. ...heh, Lowell...