Reviews for Sunshine after the storm
Iliketobehonest chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
You've asked for an honest opinion, well, to be honest...it's kind of crappy
Iliketobehonest chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
It's a good idea, there's no problem with that.

The problem is the writing. You seem to have no idea what a PARAGRAPH is, you need a new beta, because they don't notice spelling mistakes, or grammatical errors, and despite the idea of Snape discovering Harry using drugs is appealing, no headmaster in their right mind would house a student with a teacher, no matter how trustful the guy might be, and if Snape was rightous enough to report Harry's drugs, he'd report a headteacher who puts a student in the same room as a teacher for a period of time, HECK, even a DAY!

It's unrealistic, even for Harry Potter.
Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Looks like harry has met his match! Look forward to the next the next update.
Shiinmaru-dono chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
*raises hand* Shouldn't Harry go through withdrawal symptoms shortly? I mean, after half a year on both pot and coke he should be suffering after less than a day without snorting/smoking the stuff. You could have a chapter on Sevvy having to deal with that (Bleeding Clowns is quite good for reference if you need it).
lunaVixen910 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
DUDE I TOTTALLY LOVED IT WRITE MORE SOON PLEASE!

VIXEN;)
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Nice chapter. I look forward to finding out why he uses drugs and Sev's reaction to it.
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
I just found this story and I must say it is fascinating! I look forward to reading more of it.
lunaVixen910 chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
TOTTALY AWESOME ! YOU RULE! WRITE MORE SOON!
Morgana-White chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Nice start! Keep up the good work and update soon!
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
good fic!
Cazza31 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
More please!
TornIntoPieces chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hm. I do love me a very naughty Harry lol. I can just picture it and let me tell you it's HOT. More soon please.
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008