Reviews for WALLE: Transform and Roll out
CT-7709 chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
Great story! I remember reading this in August and I was wondering what happended to the rest of it. Transformers and WALL-E, what a great combination!
Yosep chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
Okay, at last you completed this fanfic. Overall, it seems like you know your Autobots and Decepticons, so nice job. I would've liked more of the WALL-E elements involved, but still, the whole fanfic is good. It's certainly better than the actual Transformers movies (okay, the first movie wasn't too bad; it was the sequels that just repeat the same stuff from the first movie) because I care more about WALL-E and EVE than Sam and either one of his girlfriends. This was a nice crossover, it works well, so what else could I say?

P.S. A friend of mine is working on a WALL-E fanfic, in case you're interested.
WALL-E and EVE In Love chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
Wow. What a great adventure!
WALL-E and EVE In Love chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
I want the next chapter please.
WALL-E and EVe In Love chapter 27 . 4/7/2011
I want the last chapter please.
IH8PEOPLE chapter 27 . 3/24/2010
Oh, yay! What a great chapter! For a while, I thought that Wall•E was gone for good...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
IH8PEOPLE chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
No way, that did NOT just happen! It has to be a trick or something! Eve is not evil!
IH8PEOPLE chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Um... Not that it's the biggest deal in the world, but you spelled "McCrea" wrong. *sweat drop*

Other than that, it's a well written, entertaining story!
Yosep chapter 27 . 3/21/2010
Nice! It was kind of confusing to imagine WALLIOUS' appearance. You think you could make a picture of what you imagined for me? And by the way, I'm not "the" Yosep; I'm just Yosep. Thanks for mentioning me, anyway!
Vikkohl chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wall-e was an exceptional movie.A reminder of what can happen to the earth if we are not star is a clever idea but develop more substance arround this misterious glowing star and see where it goes!
AlxkendBlader chapter 27 . 3/19/2010
it's about time WALL-E comes back!
Yosep chapter 26 . 1/30/2010
I almost forgot about this fanfic. To be honest, it is getting kind of boring, but maybe that's because I'm not a big fan of Transformers. Remember, this is also a WALL-E fanfic, so you better put just as much focus on those characters as you do for the Transformers.
AlxkendBlader chapter 26 . 1/30/2010
it's about time Galvatron shows up!
brittney chapter 25 . 12/26/2009
it so sad are they going to fix wall-e
Koi chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
I would have liked there to be a bit of a different plot then that of the TF Baymovie... but still, its nice.