Reviews for Don't Imagine
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh Poor Doctor.

I saw clips of when Human Doctor and Rose kiss and the Doctor looks so upset and hurt. It made me wonder what would be going threw his head when he thought about the life his clone was living and this sum it up pretty well.

Great Job!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I would've done this in first person POV. Third person makes this rather...impersonal when it needs to be inside his head. Yes, you are in his head, but not in the way that is truly comfortable and easy to read.

Try rewriting this in first person, and see how you like it.

Keep writing!

P.S. This was good, very good, just wrong POV.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
oh...that's so sad. I never thought about how his own face would remind him of...everything. -weeps-

I only just cheered myself up, I'm depressed again now
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Just fyi: I usually hate angst. So this is a first for me. You are amazing and I loved this fic.
Coffee Filters chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I like how on one side the Doctor is happy with his life with Rose, but the tragic part is the real Doctor and his life without her. It's really touching.
PimpMasta Popo chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Amazing. I loved it.
Terriah chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I dont get why the human doctor couldnt have become "the doctor", it would have been so much better :)

good work though.:)

x
laurajslr chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Completely heartbreaking, but brilliantly done. The poor Doctor; the universe just never gives him a break! I think you've captured his emotions perfectly!
MrsMacGuffin chapter 1 . 7/6/2008