Reviews for Struts and Frets
ArtofthePlate chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I nearly bit my knuckles off trying to keep myself from laughing after reading Lelouch's thought process behind the "Brief Candle" name.
Ah, teenage emotions. Inexplicable, but nevertheless there. You handled this really well, and I like what it led up to. Well done!
reader chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
All of your Code Geass fics are so freaking good, man.
CriimeKat chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awww, I really liked this. I felt so sorry for poor lelouch the hole time and then the ending! Amazing
phresine chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love how you've handled the swings between hilarity and angst. I think your Lelouch's opinion on Suzaku at this point has pretty much become my headcanon.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Aaww, poor Lulu. I must admit I was laughing at his expense too at some points. Seriously, this was a great one shot! It made me laugh but it also made me sad at some points. Great characterization, of course. And just simply amazing! Good job!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was really amazingly written. Definitely be proud of this oneshot :3
LavandarKnight chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
-applauds- You captured the characters really well! _
La Luna Negra chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Dammit, you made me cry! 0Sniff0 it's so sad! T.T

But I'm glad it worked out in the end.

Thanks for your effort.

Take care.
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I love this. Lelouch's getting angry at the Guitar Hero thing was a little unexpected, but I guess I could imagine it happening. I like this:

"So go apologize already."

"I think you mean go accept their apology,"

:D And the riddles, they let a lot of other emotions show by just those simple things. I love the reconciliation - how they ended up playing music. Nice band name, by the way! :)
azure orbis chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
There's something about this that I really relate to. Adore how you portrayed Lelouch and Suzaku and the changes that have happened to both of them. The loneliness that Lelouch feels is so...real. I really didn't expect him to blow up over something like Guitar Hero and have such aftereffects, but it was really well-written, especially Lulu's feelings and that scene between him and Suzaku about being each other's first and best friend. Gives it an even more poignant feel when you have to reconcile that they're at opposite ends for more of the anime.
bnm chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aww, this was so funny and sweet~!
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Extremely OOC
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Excellent work.
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Serena:This story was really good. :3
Dragon of Venus chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
aww, cute :) so, what WAS the answer to that riddle? 'cause I have a feeling it wasn't Lelouch...