Reviews for Desperate Guilt
bloody raptor chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Loved it!
Murazor chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Adequately atmospheric, good protagonist POV and competently written (although the final chapters shows mistakes that suggest that additional betaing would have been convenient).

The crossover mechanism is a bit crude, though.
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Did you rewrite this? I was so sure that the beginning had the two of them stuck in silent hill...and Ed was bitten by some demonic dog. And Al had left for a hospital to save him or something...
Likeagoodnyehbor chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
thank you for updating this story! it's one of the few good FMA horror crossovers i've seen, and i've been excitedly waiting for the next chapter. keep up the good work!
XxCrimson SpiritxX chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
I love the story! Keep it goin. I really wanna know how Al got in there. i also gotta say, you're amazin at using description. )
A shade of grey91 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I was glad you had written this, there aren't very many stories like this. When ever i read this i cant help but think that the Edward in this is the younger version of himself, close to when he lost his mother. any way please update soon!
TailsMoon chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
LOL! Awesome. I've had an idea about writting a Silent Hill-FMA xover for a while, but I wanted to see if someone else had written one, and sure enough! This is a wicked awesome story, if doesn't seem like you update it anymore though, but it'd be cool if you did.
The cliffhanger chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
AH keep writing! next page!hurry!i'm dying here!how dare you leave it at that?SAY NO TO CLIFFHANGERS!
Edward's Alter Ego chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
O...M...G! I love this! Please PLEASE update soon! FMA is my favorite Anime of all time. Crossing it with Silent Hill is just genius!
XoXoXKaylaIsRawrXoXoX chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Oh my gosh, you added another chapter! I'm so excited to see how the story turns out! And the wait is always okay, because when you do update, the chapters are really, really long, and that's always great _

I always love a good crossover story. That's actually all I write. FMA/Naruto crossovers. I couldn't help saying that. Like, you know the part in this chapter where Shou Tucker pulls out the Vodka and starts getting drunk and whatnot? It was kind of funny to me, because I have this story I just started a while ago where Ed is a big drinker, and he parties a lot, and then he meets this guy Sasuke and Ed gets really drunk and passes out. But I kind of didn't get that far yet.

And you left a cliffhanger, too! I suck at cliffhangers. I wonder what Al would be doing in a jail cell, and why he'd be in Silent Hill, too. Oh, and I can't wait for Ed to meet up with Roy again. Roy's awesome, lol. Awfully rude of him to just leave Ed lying unconscious in the street, though. Those Silent Hill monsters could have gotten to him.

Oh, and speaking of Silent Hill, didn't they make a silent hill movie? I don't know, I think they did, but I know if they did I didn't see it.

Did you read the manga of FMA? Because that monster with all the faces and stuff, it reminds me of the one chapter when Gluttony kind of like swallowed Ed and Ling and Envy and then Envy turned into this wierd monster with all these faces of the people they made the stone out of and they were all like 'kill me, kill me' and all this other depressing angsty creepy stuff. Yeah, they sure did cut a lot from the manga out of the anime.

But we'll save that discussion for later. It's really long!

Yeah, keep up the great work! And don't rush yourself. You can't rush perfection! _

P.S. Wow, longer comment than before! I don't usually make them this long...I feel so good about myself right now...
XoXoXKaylaIsRawrXoXoX chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love your story. It's a very creative idea. I've only played Silent Hill 2 and 4, I think, and I remember that there were scenes in one of them in a hospital. I can't remember too much, since the entire plot was so difficult I had to cheat and use a walkthrough, but just saying. Either way, whatever the hospital's named is fine with me. It's the plot that really matters, and it's a very original plot itself. I wish I could think up things like this. The way that it's written, the descriptions, are just perfect ;) Please, update whenever you have a chance. It's not too often I can ever find a story that's really good, so I try my best to really appreciate the ones I like, and this one's really great! It's the very best I've read in a long time. I love things like the paranormal and ghosts and monsters, but I guess other people don't feel the same way, you know? Because all I ever see in the FMA Fanfiction archives are, like, yaoi (which is okay once in a while) and like really emo things. Kind of boring after a while...

Keep FFN exciting and original! You're doing a great job _