Reviews for A Heart is not Black
Awesome!
Kazuto chapter 3 . 1/18
So awesome
vetty123 chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
This has no place here...but I'm catching a lot of baseball references in your writing. You know, the landlady chucks Mao out like a major league hitter, the cafe Misaki goes to is the Home Run Cafe, and now there's a baseball game on TV. Don't get me wrong, I love baseball as much as the next guy, but I think that it's a bit too prevalent here. Just an opinion. Anyway, moving on from the insane randomness - I'm liking your story so far! Thanks for writing this!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
That was a great story
You did really well
Sincerely The Sign Painter
kittylover195678 chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Wow loved the story! It took a really long time to read it but I finally finished it! This is definitely one of my favorites!
kittylover195678 chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Wow this is by far the best chapter! Loved it! XD XD
kittylover195678 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This sounds pretty cool so far! Im gonna keep reading now... XD
wolf-akuma chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Best Misaki-Lei/Hei/BK-201 story I have ever read!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Absolutely loved the story, especially the ending. Have you ever thought of making a sequel for when the have kids? I think that'd be great!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Only in Darker Than BLACK could luck like this happen. I love the story so far!
tsuki-llama chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Finally finished reading ) Your word choice can be a little odd sometimes, and your grammar could use some work, but I never have problems understanding what you mean, and your story ideas are really creative - which I think is one of the most important things in writing fan fiction.

I love the mix of humor and drama you bring to all your stories - and Hei is always so sweet with Misaki! I have trouble seeing it as being in character for him, but I love reading it anyway - some good wish fulfillment there ;)

Hope you have time to start a new project soon...
A.J. Sawyer chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Good start for a story, Haruko. ;) I like how Hei, um I mean Li bumped in Misaki. :)
aprilliarsv chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I Just read your story all the way through and it was incredible. I feel bad for not reviewing more, but my phone doesn't like to let me... Anyways, loved it. I just finished Season 1 of the anime and was really hoping for some more Hei/Misaki... This is the first DTB fanfic I have read and I have to say, the standards are high now. Anyways, good luck with other writings and I'm going to check out any other fics you have.
Buddha Wolf chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Are you Japanese or learning it? You are well educated in Japanese and my curiosity has stuck to it. I myself am learning Japanese and i love seeing legit japanese culture and language in anime and manga fanfiction.
midnightheula chapter 17 . 8/18/2012