Reviews for Galvanize
starryeyedauthor1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
this is reeaaly weird :S
Luna chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
that was funny. You really are good at writing when someone is drunk!

Good, overall!
piklejuice chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
He-ey! It's been a while. I like this story. It makes me quite happy. I think you have a good grasp on the characters. It's so FUN. So I would like another chapter. Soon. Please? PLEASE?
native-kitten chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
awesome story!

update soon please
Gryffindor Gurl2 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
wow, thanks for the update! I hope things work out between them. I think Jake's plan to just let Addison fall in love with him on her own could work, but she'll probably be upset when she finds out that his original attraction to her was only because of imprinting. Anyway, thanks again for updating, write more when you have a chance!
Savvy0X chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
This is one of the few stories that makes me laugh out loud. It's hysterical, but I really like how it still has that serious undertone. Especially at the end. I really like that view of Romeo and Juliet. I've always considered it lust at first sight, but I like obsessive infatuation too. Hm...I love hearing a different take on it, but I digress. I liked the whole part with Seth, and then I liked the end, because I am an angst junkie. I await the next one!

Savvy
mermeow chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
YAY! An update! Thank you!

"(after all, I’m not Embry-the-walking-erection)."

HAHAHA! That cracked me up!

"Well, I’d be sure to break their necks before they touched her, but still."

Haha! How Jacob of him!
Lynn Bridgeport chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
wow. i loved this chapter. and lets be honest here..romeo's a bit of a selfish jerk. so i agree with addison's take on him. but poor jacob. lol. i think that there needs to be some more awkward discussions in the next chapter. awkward discussions make my day. :)
Gryffindor Gurl2 chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
I think my favourite part of your story is the sarcastic comments between Jake and Addison, it's cute! I'm not sure if you're still writing this story, but if you are then please update soon :)
mermeow chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
O! I absolutely love this story! I really hope you update soon!

I know you said you like favourite quotes in reviews & such, & I usually like to quote my favourite parts in my reviews, actually, but I was kinda in a hurry when I read this. Though I promise when I review any upcoming chapters, I'll give you favourite quotes. )

I mostly love the witty responses, really. & Jacob's cheerfulness is just adorable!
sam chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
this story is hilarious and reeally amazing! pls update soon!
Bethany chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Did you give up on this story? Cause if you did I'd be very sad. I really like this character! She's very charismatic, and I laughed aloud several times. She's perfect for Jake! Keep writing please!
SilverSlippers chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
My suggestion is to write actual paragraphs, instead of just one-line conversations. I love this story so far, don't get me wrong, but paragraphs are important.
random poka dots chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
aww! they're so cute! jacob is so sweet!
Wilty chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
I think that's cute. Sad that she had to go through the torture of Quil and Embry. I liked the little part where Jacob rubs her sore foot. That's really sweet