Reviews for Saying No
Funtom-dreams chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So...cute ;w;
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
(0o0) Ohhh, this is a beautiful story! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside3 (0o0)
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Aww, that was really cute and sweet! The image of Black*Star with a Gameboy is something I'd love to see... n_n And aww for Tsubaki!
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I remember that scene. It made me like Tsubaki even more than I already did. I love how she is so level headed.
Tsubasa Rose chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I just wanted to say that this is suprememly awesome _
pamellka chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Nice fic
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This really was a nice read. I didn't expect Black Star to be upset at that point. Though considering Tsubaki's personality its not a surprise she might think that. Not the kind of person that says no very often at all so it really matters when she does say it. Besides he understands her well enough to know why she would do that.

Just nice seeing their interactions in this situation. Him trying to stay on the same track with the surpassing god talk and yet seriously talk with her.

So just wanted to say I enjoyed reading it.
AniMeViEtGrl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Yes! I'm glad you posted more stories for this pairing! They're my absolute favorite! This was really cute and in character and I hope to read more soon! ;D
kalasad chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I loved how everything flowed so well, and you wrote Tsubaki's personality and thoughts perfectly. It's definitely original, something I would have never imagined myself. And I'm glad you didn't make this some out-of-the-blue romance; I like Tsubaki and BlackStar as trusting partners.

Plus BlackStar playing with a Gameboy was so very amusing to me. xD
Lazebe chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Nice theme. I thought this was surprisingly short, but it was sweet. *Wink.* So Black*Star really is a nice guy, huh? I thought he was hilarious, but a perv and an ass because of the first/second chapter where he ripped off her clothes to freak out the zombie. Anyways, I'll just say, the only reason I even checked out the manga was because of your writing. Thanks for introducing me to this cute manga. I love the backgrounds and the funny quirks it has. I think I'm gonna draw a picture of Dark*Star and Tsubaki, just for fun. _
Ladahdah chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Your story was really good and for a oneshot it had everything tied up in a bow at the end! I'm a big Tsubaki and Black Star fan and admire their relationship so good job at handling them you did them justice they remained in character and I like that.

Hope to hear more from you in the future loving your style of writing.
Seltap chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh my, I loved this! And I love your writing style so much! It's so colorful, and I'm so glad that such a writer is writing BlackTsu stories! xD

Lovely! Hope to see more from you!
Sweeslynn chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Good job, man. You showed me a perspective I haven't considered on a pairing I usually dislike (not strongly, but you know).
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hot damn! XD

Do I love the plot? Yes.

DO I love the pairing? YES.

Do I love the flow? YES.

Do I love the fluff and romance? YES.

Do I love the entire fic? HELL YEAH.

I'm pretty sure that covers my opinion about your writing skills, ur creative mind and the effort you put in.

Great job. :D