Reviews for What's Left Unsaid
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 8 . 8/11
Love this.
Zoha Ven chapter 8 . 7/26
Exactly! I have honestly never found one where his friends find out. When I read others, he starts getting attached to whoever rescued him, and pushes everyone else away. The stories arr great, but . . .
This is amazing! The writing style, plot, and story line is great, I love how it's all from Hermione and Ron's POV. Amazing!
Luna and Ginny chapter 8 . 7/2
Awesome story! I completely agree that there aren't enough stories like this that involve Ron and Hermione. There is one called "With a Little Help From My Friends" by PutMoneyInThyPurse, but besides that I can't think of another good completed one. There's another which involves all the Weasleys and the Order, but it also involves a really dark Dumbledore and Moody. Anyways, awesome job on this!
Emma chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
I hate the self harm stuff, but I really really love that you had Lupin come back
AnastasiaMarieBlack chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
aww that this was such an amazing story. It has everything that I like to read in it: great friends, people that I would love to torture then kill for what they did, and very protective brother and sister role!
Sunflowerluf chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Loved your fic :)
Theblackbook chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Wonderful story!
Theblackbook chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Really realistic!
Theblackbook chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
... "worried glares.." you said glares... as in.. a snape-glare... dunno, but I think it's wrong.
You also have a habbit of explaining a bit too much. For example when Hermione starts 'thinking' in the first chapter, you are kind of stating the obvious two-three times.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I hate people who abuse children. I mean how cold and heartless can you be to do something so sickening
Elvenlaughter chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I LOVE this confrontation. Probably the best one I've read. Ron is just spot on, with his insistence, and not taking no for an answer. He's a fantastic friend to Harry, and you really showed it here. And Harry's response was also spot on. Well done.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Harry's reaction was good. He id actually the hardest charecter to write, in my oppinion, because he just goes through SO MUCH in the course of a few years and jr just multiplies once e gets to Hogwarts.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I'm confused. Did Harry hurt himself or did the Dursleys?
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Harry is a really temperamental person. A trust that can either be inherited or learned( in his case it's both.)
His reaction was most likely well-warranted.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ron was the one who figured out that sk etching was wrong? Now, that's a first.