Reviews for What's Left Unsaid
Wonderful story!
Theblackbook chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Really realistic!
Theblackbook chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
... "worried glares.." you said glares... as in.. a snape-glare... dunno, but I think it's wrong.
You also have a habbit of explaining a bit too much. For example when Hermione starts 'thinking' in the first chapter, you are kind of stating the obvious two-three times.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I hate people who abuse children. I mean how cold and heartless can you be to do something so sickening
Elvenlaughter chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I LOVE this confrontation. Probably the best one I've read. Ron is just spot on, with his insistence, and not taking no for an answer. He's a fantastic friend to Harry, and you really showed it here. And Harry's response was also spot on. Well done.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Harry's reaction was good. He id actually the hardest charecter to write, in my oppinion, because he just goes through SO MUCH in the course of a few years and jr just multiplies once e gets to Hogwarts.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I'm confused. Did Harry hurt himself or did the Dursleys?
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Harry is a really temperamental person. A trust that can either be inherited or learned( in his case it's both.)
His reaction was most likely well-warranted.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ron was the one who figured out that sk etching was wrong? Now, that's a first.
Midnight Venom chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
I absolutely loved this! And, I really preferred to think of it as a 'threesome'... because.. of the ending. And, how they mentioned they were meant to be together, and that they weren't whole without all three people. You did a great job!
MangaSockAttack chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
While the ending was a little anti-climatic, you did a great job keeping everyone IC! Great work, I liked how you protested Ron especially. What did Ron say to Harry?
lunarweather chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
All of their reactions are very realistic. Good job.
lunarweather chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Wow, fantastic chapter. Very well written. Loved Hermione in this chapter and especially the last one when she was talking to Harry's aunt. Mature Ron is great!
Lozzit chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
YES! PLEASE DO MULTIPLE COMPANIONS! 8 CHAPTERS IS TOO SHORT! I agree, I crave angst as well. Good to know I'm not alone :)