Reviews for Killing the System
Nightenrose chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh hey I never realized you posted this here. I was reading the disruption and thought to myself, "where have I read that?" and then I realized I commissioned it!
Nightenrose chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
FanficMonster101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nobody ever writes KakaTema...I applaud you for doing so. It's very good, makes you think. Please continue writing, you're talented. :)
LadyS chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
My Sweet God! My eyes are bleeding...ohhh the smex, the heat, the passion, the hot crackness... I'm gonna pass out now...

Ahem...so random comments aside, you did a brilliant job.

It's very well written and I loved the pairing.

Looking forward to more of your delicious hard core stories xD.
shikatemajerica chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
So cool
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
OMFG! I loved this. And I don't really know why, I was just searching for random stories including Kakashi and my finger slipped when I was going to press another name and it came up Temari. When I found this i couldn't stop reading it. Very well written and catches the reader immediatly. You should do another with this couple! (nods while grinning)
eyeSharingan chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
For a crack-a-licious pairing, this was an awesome story.

Now, if only it were made into Sakura...
MikaIkari chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
this was awesome!
UneLore chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
OMFG! I loved it! I didn't really read the characters I just started reading it XD And I knew it must have been Kakahi, but Temari was somewhat a suprise XD Great work (L)
doodlelover chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
*gapes* You better believe I enjoyed it! And you know what...? That was the first time I've ever read a Het pairing, even if it was crack. And it was beautiful too. You have so much talent...!

I knew it was Kakashi...but Temari was unexpected! The way it was written was amazing. Present tense is something I CANNOT do, so I find it utterly breathtaking that you could do it so well. Thanks for making this wonderful crackilicious one-shot!

P.S. I'll be sure to nominate you ;] and read more of your stories! *loves*

~lemon
CrystalPrison chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
wow...that was interesting...it was completely a cracktaculous pairing...and yet...you still make it good. You have a talent. And God knows I needed an update...fanfiction makes life better...for as long as it takes to read it at least...
heartslogos chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
*le gasp* o.o woa...this is...odd...reading...this...from...you o_O *in shock*
Tamouri chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
*gapes* omygod...hehe Okay, honestly, I just skipped to the end since reading te first few paragraphs i realized you weren't gonna say names till the endd..._U *doesn't like hentai but totally admires you for doing it* I will totally nominate you for stuff! just tell me where to go! XD
brightgreenskribbles chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
hm wow... that was... I don't even have a word for that... it was... different from what I expected but I guess thats a good thing right? I really liked it to wich kinda surprised me since I'm not big on temari or stories centered around a pairing that isn't yaoi but this one is good... really good.