Reviews for Harry's Internal Fire
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 7/10
There is a lot in this I don't like, but that last paragraph...
HAHAHAHAH HILARIOUS!
lara chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
i think you shoukd write aother chapter
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
All I can say is "That was BLOODY Brilliant!"
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh WOW !
sasukechic chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
My god this is intense. I love this story so much, you should continue it there's definitely more to add to this.
Nikki the Criminal Girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hi I know this is going to sound bad and I don't mean to offend you but your oneshot sucks, you made a lot of grammar mistakes and also why would Harry and Ginny hid their marriage and why would the Weasley brothers act like that I got that they are overprotective but still.I really don't mean to offend you, I think if you correct some mistakes here and there it could be good, but it's your work not mine right?. so that is all have a good day, bye
hi chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
hi
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Whoa! hot!
Megan Stark chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Omg u neeeeed to continue this I love love LOVE it! When harry got so mad I thought I was going to die of laughter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I'm guessing you're about 14. Or were, when you wrote this. Full of grammatical mistakes, and NEVER use text speak in a story! 'Thru'? NO!

Also, it makes no sense. Why would Harry and Ginny have to hide their marriage? Why are the Weasley brothers all behaving like a bunch of uncouth buffoons and threatening Harry?

Ironically, this came up when I did a Google search for best Harry/Ginny fanfiction. It's anything but. It was terrible.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
LOL but how did they get married without the Weasley's knowing? I feel like they should've at least said something before the wedding.
Anyways, hilarious. Great story :)
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Great story
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
loved it!
AnimeLove55 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
AWESOME story! Loved it! And I especially love the Harry in this story, my favorite line,

"I sent them to the Burrow, where you should also go, as Ginny and I are about to make love and I really don't like being watched."

HILARIOUS
jkteen22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I loved it! Hot, sexy, temperamental, controlling Harry is the best and I love a good walk in from the Weasley's on Ginny and Harry. You were absolutely fabulous! I love your writing!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »