Reviews for Otani Awakens
bubble chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Next chchapter please
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Hee hee.
That's awesome. Otani awakens indeed.
Crims chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Awww, that was so cute! And really perfect, yo! Great!
Talvi chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I kept waiting for Risa to wake up, or maybe open her eyes secretly at the end, showing (to the reader if not Otani) that she had been awake all the time. Anyway, this was great!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Risa was so obvious to all of it!
Wonderful ;))
You must write more, please!
Koizumi-Marichan chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Y asi termina la magia jajaja xD esta buenisimo!
itwyld chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
hehehe!
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Hotness, short but hot. There's two little things I noticed as far as spelling goes. Nothing big, but I thought I'd point them out

"She snoozed peacefully and he could not help but watch at-(I'm guessing as?) her breast moving up and down with each breadth-(breath)" See? Not too bad but I always feel aweful when I make mistakes and no one tells me -_-;

But I really did love this! D
lovecomyes17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
cool XD it was so passionate haha I like it.
stuck like glue chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
awwwwwwwwww! pls continue
Coronae chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I have to admit, the fact that you didn't make it full-on smut made it better. It gave their relationship a sense of purity, despite Otani's thoughts. :) You did an excellent job of keeping him in character (or, them, I suppose :)).

Although the scent of "Strawberries and Vanilla" is so unbearably cliche now, I don't think it hindered the story as a whole at all.
SetSoulXP chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This may come out weird.

(before i read this story) when i would lay on my couch or something, and like if I was wearing a low cut shirt, I would often notice when I breathed that my breasts would move up and down and i would think, why doesn't anyone realy pay mind to that? boys should be attracted to that right? And when I read that one part i was like "YES! FINALLY!"

Anyway nice fanfic