Reviews for The Drabble Series
the.israel.project107 chapter 151 . 5/10
"fucking fuck-house" is now one of my favourite terms :P

And LOL, oh my god, laughing so hard at "I can be an animal" - ohhh, Axel, you absolute train wreck. He gets a 'wow' for bravery XD

That was adorable. Just, so adorable. I love Roxas as the quiet, gently-smiling wildlife shelter guy - and how he flirts! Eeee! And I can JUST imagine how very cutely they'll be flirting on the Saturday when Roxas shows him around, and more eeeeee! Axel being awkward and Roxas liking him anyway is a definite love of mine, and you do them so well like this :HEARTS:

Super cute, and absolutely funny drabble. And holy crap, you've done SO MANY now, I can still remember when you started the Drabble Series up! It's HUGE now!
SF chapter 151 . 5/10
Pardon my bad english. I just want to say, I love all your story. Please write more about Akuroku. You're one of my fave writer.
Rox3l chapter 151 . 5/9
It's funny. I was just thinking about the like, yesterday. and then I saw this. XD
Nayru25 chapter 151 . 5/9
Thank you for the cuteness ! You made my day 3
Kunoichi21 chapter 151 . 5/8
XD oh my gosh. This highly entertained me while I was waiting in line at Hallmark, to pay for my brother's graduation card. I have SO missed your writing, lady! This was so hilarious and nade my day. For reals. Pass a thank you along to the commissioner for me, please. I needed the laugh this brought me.
Nayru25 chapter 150 . 1/6
This alone is just so so sad! So i read again the other drabble and it make it... a little scary XD

Thank you for the drabble ! I'm always there, following as you see _
Kunoichi21 chapter 150 . 1/5
Wow. That was... certainly darker than what I was expecting with a title like Wonderland. But holy cow. So good. I've missed your writing I'll have to save up more money for another commission. (:
KH freak 813 chapter 150 . 1/5
How sad! Get him back, Roxas! DX
Guestobella chapter 150 . 1/5
I hope you're being facetious by implying that there is happiness to be found in either story. It's well written and interesting, I'll give you that, but it's also messed up as all hell. Just because Axel ends up with Roxas in the end doesn't automatically make it a happy ending. Take a note from "Don't Look Back, You'll Trip," another story on this site. Not as well written and kind of false advertising, but it's surprising and often paints characters in a bad light when they deserve to be, and doesn't expect the audience to respect them or their choices.
KingdomFlameVIII chapter 150 . 1/5
I like this chapter much better with the sequel xD So lovely to see some of your work again! Hope your book is coming along nicely
kindofabadger chapter 150 . 1/5
Wow! Works great as a prequel. Creepy but satisfying.
Gurdie chapter 44 . 11/5/2014
You're one to talk, sweetie
Guest chapter 121 . 11/3/2014
You should write a sequel to this chapter :)
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 135 . 10/22/2014
Gosh. Amazing.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/29/2014
My boyfriend had to learn long ago that the world doesn't stop for sex. It can be the best damn sex in the world for all I care; I want to finish my movie/show. Especially if it's a theatre, you haven't seen the movie before, and you're goddamn paying for it. Axel is a douchebag that doesn't respect boundaries. Some of these stories are Bella and Edward levels of disrespectful, dysfunctional couples
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »