Reviews for The Drabble Series
DescendingFrost chapter 151 . 4/23
Sorry, I posted this comment from mobile before so it was under guest.
Hello! So I got into akuroku about a year ago and have since read a ton of fanfic of the ship, including all of yours that you have published. I know that you're no longer writing them (consistently) but I thought I would just drop by and say how freaking amazing your work is.
I think the most amazing part of it is how playful you portray them. They aren't stagnant in their rolls, they're dynamic, beautifully written characters.
Secondly, I don't know how you do it, but when you write their lemons, they honestly feel like they're in love. And in a way that isn't too flowery or fake. It's believable that they're two characters are utterly and truly in love with each other. It's amazing.
I have some downloaded all of your works and believe me, I've read them so many times. I'm hoping to sneak over to your original stories soon, but I've been pretty caught up in your other works.
Long story short, I just want to drop by and tell you how amazing your portrayal of my favorite ship is. ️ Thank you so so so much for writing.
Ling story short, I just want to drop by and tell you how amazing your portrayal of my favorite ship is. ️ Thank you so so so much for writing.
SkoRn3d chapter 101 . 5/20/2016
OMG! All the years I've been reading your stories and this is my first time coming across this one This is MAGNIFICENT ;D
Did you go slightly mad in the writing of this? it seems the only possible outcome _.
You know you're brilliant, right?
Mlanie762 chapter 151 . 2/17/2016
I'm saaaaad... I went through all your stories... I've got nothing left to read... Well. I could read for the 20th time Through the Shadows or for the 10th time Sketch and Shivers or... well... I guess you got it, I love those stories. Actually, I think I faved ALL your stories! As simple as that! Wish you would continue on though... Anyway, I'll keep reading you again and again! Thanks for all those wonderful stories and universes! Hugs and kisses and cookies! XD
Guedt chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
Absolutely pathetic and disgusting.
Guest chapter 66 . 1/4/2016
I cannot imagine Axel saying any of these lines. In his voice, with his appearance...why? Is he trying to come across as a 30's child molester? It doesn't help that I get an image of hag-mode Queen Grimhilde raping Roxas afterward either O.o
silvermyth chapter 101 . 11/6/2015
Yes! Love it! Very true to the Alice in Wonderland atmosphere! Quite mad, of course!
silvermyth chapter 85 . 10/5/2015
Oh, very cute. And very clever, Roxas. Although I am glad he didn't take advantage of Axel in his drunken stupor anymore than he did. :D
silvermyth chapter 67 . 9/29/2015
Very cute. I can totally imagine this, especially with Axel being a big softie. Also, yes, awesome boyfriend of awesomeness being appreciative of thesis papers. Yes yes.
silvermyth chapter 66 . 9/29/2015
I've been slowly working my way through your Drabble series and haven't reviewed, I'm sorry! But I wanted to take a moment to drop in and say, this is such fun to read! I especially like this chapter, even though it's borderline non-con, mostly I think because there's the implication that this was Roxas' wish deep down, anyway, or so I like to think. So it made me a little giddy, haha. Also, very hot! The lack of lube sounds a little painful but if it's just a data Roxas then I can pretend that doesn't really matter, haha.

I'm not sure when this was actually published, but at first I was kind of thinking Axel was actually Once Upon A Time's Rumplestiltskin, since he is a trickster and used the endearment "dearie" all the time, haha. So it was a little confusing at first. Anyway. Cute Drabble, and I shall carry on reading. I shall try to leave more reviews!
the.israel.project107 chapter 151 . 5/10/2015
"fucking fuck-house" is now one of my favourite terms :P

And LOL, oh my god, laughing so hard at "I can be an animal" - ohhh, Axel, you absolute train wreck. He gets a 'wow' for bravery XD

That was adorable. Just, so adorable. I love Roxas as the quiet, gently-smiling wildlife shelter guy - and how he flirts! Eeee! And I can JUST imagine how very cutely they'll be flirting on the Saturday when Roxas shows him around, and more eeeeee! Axel being awkward and Roxas liking him anyway is a definite love of mine, and you do them so well like this :HEARTS:

Super cute, and absolutely funny drabble. And holy crap, you've done SO MANY now, I can still remember when you started the Drabble Series up! It's HUGE now!
SF chapter 151 . 5/10/2015
Pardon my bad english. I just want to say, I love all your story. Please write more about Akuroku. You're one of my fave writer.
Rox3l chapter 151 . 5/9/2015
It's funny. I was just thinking about the like, yesterday. and then I saw this. XD
Nayru25 chapter 151 . 5/9/2015
Thank you for the cuteness ! You made my day 3
Kunoichi21 chapter 151 . 5/8/2015
XD oh my gosh. This highly entertained me while I was waiting in line at Hallmark, to pay for my brother's graduation card. I have SO missed your writing, lady! This was so hilarious and nade my day. For reals. Pass a thank you along to the commissioner for me, please. I needed the laugh this brought me.
1,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »