Reviews for The Drabble Series
KH freak 813 chapter 42 . 11/22/2013
Poor Zexion! I can't believe that he had to listen to that! That was hilarious!
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 65 . 11/17/2013
okay i've been holding off to leave a comment at the very end but i just couldn't resist. i am absolutely in love wiht two are so adorableand dorky they're going to be the death of me.
KH freak 813 chapter 131 . 11/17/2013
This drabble is soo much better after reading the prequel.
KH freak 813 chapter 102 . 11/16/2013
Was there really THAT much sexual tension between the two?
KH freak 813 chapter 46 . 11/8/2013
How could that guy be stupid enough to sit on someone? At least everything worked out in the end.
KH freak 813 chapter 119 . 11/8/2013
Wait, does Axel love Roxas, or is he just fascinated by him?
MaddeThee chapter 149 . 11/6/2013
Unf, great last chapter to a great story. I loved it, and read it within a week. Very creative and descriptive writing style, and you added just the right amount of humor to each one. Brilliant. Follow and Favorite for me.
MaddeThee chapter 71 . 11/4/2013
Wow, I'm addicted to these stories. Very good, all of 'em. Especially c71, the mermaid one. Crying a lot cause of it. Beautiful work.
KH freak 813 chapter 64 . 10/25/2013
Why was Roxas talking to a spider? This drabble was strange yet amazing.
KH freak 813 chapter 79 . 10/25/2013
Axel must have bought a lot of things just to see Roxas.
KH freak 813 chapter 65 . 10/25/2013
This story is so cute and funny! I've read this many times, and I still love it!
KH freak 813 chapter 86 . 10/25/2013
Poor Axel! Well...I'm glad the drabble had a happy ending to it.
WhiteWolfWind13 chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
While reading this chapter I was listening to Monster by Big Bang and it totally fit this chapter. you should listen to the song and read the story at the same time too. (even though i don't understand the korean or whatever language the song is in it rang true to this chapter for me)
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Ah that hit a personal note for me there. And it made me smile. I love how you portrayed Zexion's character in this. I'm liking these drabbles so far.
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Never have I read ARR. I've never even heard of it. But, admittedly, i have a love of threesomes. So i did like this. It was cute in a way but i can't see Axel and Reno ever sharing Roxas haha. it's a cute sentiment though.
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »