Reviews for The Drabble Series
Nayru25 chapter 150 . 1/6
This alone is just so so sad! So i read again the other drabble and it make it... a little scary XD

Thank you for the drabble ! I'm always there, following as you see _
Kunoichi21 chapter 150 . 1/5
Wow. That was... certainly darker than what I was expecting with a title like Wonderland. But holy cow. So good. I've missed your writing I'll have to save up more money for another commission. (:
KH freak 813 chapter 150 . 1/5
How sad! Get him back, Roxas! DX
Guestobella chapter 150 . 1/5
I hope you're being facetious by implying that there is happiness to be found in either story. It's well written and interesting, I'll give you that, but it's also messed up as all hell. Just because Axel ends up with Roxas in the end doesn't automatically make it a happy ending. Take a note from "Don't Look Back, You'll Trip," another story on this site. Not as well written and kind of false advertising, but it's surprising and often paints characters in a bad light when they deserve to be, and doesn't expect the audience to respect them or their choices.
KingdomFlameVIII chapter 150 . 1/5
I like this chapter much better with the sequel xD So lovely to see some of your work again! Hope your book is coming along nicely
kindofabadger chapter 150 . 1/5
Wow! Works great as a prequel. Creepy but satisfying.
Gurdie chapter 44 . 11/5/2014
You're one to talk, sweetie
Guest chapter 121 . 11/3/2014
You should write a sequel to this chapter :)
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 135 . 10/22/2014
Gosh. Amazing.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/29/2014
My boyfriend had to learn long ago that the world doesn't stop for sex. It can be the best damn sex in the world for all I care; I want to finish my movie/show. Especially if it's a theatre, you haven't seen the movie before, and you're goddamn paying for it. Axel is a douchebag that doesn't respect boundaries. Some of these stories are Bella and Edward levels of disrespectful, dysfunctional couples
Guest chapter 35 . 5/2/2014
Even if the ass could stretch far enough to take in two dicks, I'm pretty sure that would still hurt like a mofo.
KH freak 813 chapter 42 . 11/22/2013
Poor Zexion! I can't believe that he had to listen to that! That was hilarious!
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 65 . 11/17/2013
okay i've been holding off to leave a comment at the very end but i just couldn't resist. i am absolutely in love wiht two are so adorableand dorky they're going to be the death of me.
KH freak 813 chapter 131 . 11/17/2013
This drabble is soo much better after reading the prequel.
KH freak 813 chapter 102 . 11/16/2013
Was there really THAT much sexual tension between the two?
1,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »