Reviews for The Drabble Series
SuperSaraMoon chapter 71 . 10/18
This one shot was beautiful! So cute! I loved it :D and I usually hate merpeople stories (they aren't usually done well). I loved the bitter sweet ending~
SuperSaraMoon chapter 59 . 10/9
Awww this one was really cute! I love Cleon 3 and I love all your sequels! I should probably see what your full length fics are like, I bet I'd love em. Soon I promise!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 57 . 10/9
I liked this oneyou should make a sequel to it!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 141 . 10/9
Omg I'm still alive! :D
Definitely a weird pairing, lol. For the first half of 56 I was imagining FF VIII Seifer and KH2 Haynerthen I remembered KH2 Seifer in the beanie and it was less weird? LOL! Cute Drabble
SuperSaraMoon chapter 51 . 9/4
This was kind of dark and beautiful. Definitely very unique, very cool. I love that you took a request and had your way with it, lol. You're so chalk full of different ideasit's so damn impressive~
SuperSaraMoon chapter 50 . 9/4
Omg left 4 dead! I haven't thought about that game in like 10 years, lol. Cute Drabble
SuperSaraMoon chapter 49 . 9/4
Super short, but kinda everything it needed to be and nothing more. -thumbs up- I think it matched your 'author notes' well, lol
SuperSaraMoon chapter 43 . 8/19
Aww this one was perfect! super lighthearted and cutesy, it took me back to the 'new relationship HS feels', ya know, when everything was slow and new?so cute lol
SuperSaraMoon chapter 40 . 8/9
This is actually the first one I didn't read all the way through, I got about half way and then just couldn't do itthat pairing is just hard for me to stomach. I hate Vexen, lol! But I fully commend you on pleasing your fans! *runs off to the next one to remove the MarVex thoughts*
SuperSaraMoon chapter 132 . 8/8
Yaaayyyyy! I have a Volvo, lol! :D so good so good!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 34 . 8/8
Oooooo so good so good! I really really liked this one! 3 (and that there is a part 2 waiting to be read!) and thank you for your PM! :D it's so nice to know that my reviews get read and brighten your day!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 30 . 8/2
That was beautiful!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 136 . 8/2
Wow, grade A. That was deliciousnessyou were made to be a erotica writer, no doubt! I love Axel~
SuperSaraMoon chapter 27 . 8/2
Oh, and I totally agree with your refusal to ditch the XigDem pairing, that pairing is just NO! Gross and no!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 98 . 8/2
Awww this 2 part one was so cute! You should turn it into a full fic! I've never been one for oneshots (though I'm clearly making my way through your collection easily enough while thoroughly enjoying myself, lolI like to play the long game :P so far, this one, 8, and 14 have all been my favorites (and are all 2-3 part-ersI'm trapping digging what you have going on, and I am SOOoO impressed by your creativity and how quickly you can turn out such great, new, and different content! Props my friend!
1,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »