Reviews for The Drabble Series
SuperSaraMoon chapter 147 . 2/24
Ah so good! I love your sequel stories
SuperSaraMoon chapter 144 . 2/7
Wow, this was actually a really beautiful piece. Other than being deliciously fluffy, I can tell a lot of time and effort went into it and it came out as a very charming work!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 140 . 2/5
Hawt
SuperSaraMoon chapter 138 . 2/4
This one as very fluffy, I’m very ok with this. Strip poker nom nom nom
SuperSaraMoon chapter 121 . 2/3
Ooooo this one was good. I loved it. I really liked that you never made them interact. Just axel perched and watching. (Also I can’t believe I’ve read 121 of these lol)
SuperSaraMoon chapter 105 . 2/2
I loved it! Running to part 2!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 103 . 2/2
I read like half this fic thinking they were actual cats before googling anthro catthen it made more sense :p lol
SuperSaraMoon chapter 101 . 2/2
Damn, you did a great job with the dialogue in this one. I couldn’t stop smiling at how well you mad Axel the mad hatter. Great story. It makes me Want to write a fic off it it. Strong work!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 95 . 2/2
I’m gonna get cavities from the cuteness
SuperSaraMoon chapter 91 . 2/2
Yay, this was so cute and a 2 parterI love 2 parters! :D I really liked this one, I love an obsessed Axel lol
SuperSaraMoon chapter 85 . 2/1
I’m back! :D this one was super cute, I had a big smile on my face at the ending.
SuperSaraMoon chapter 71 . 10/18/2017
This one shot was beautiful! So cute! I loved it :D and I usually hate merpeople stories (they aren't usually done well). I loved the bitter sweet ending~
SuperSaraMoon chapter 59 . 10/9/2017
Awww this one was really cute! I love Cleon 3 and I love all your sequels! I should probably see what your full length fics are like, I bet I'd love em. Soon I promise!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 57 . 10/9/2017
I liked this oneyou should make a sequel to it!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 141 . 10/9/2017
Omg I'm still alive! :D
Definitely a weird pairing, lol. For the first half of 56 I was imagining FF VIII Seifer and KH2 Haynerthen I remembered KH2 Seifer in the beanie and it was less weird? LOL! Cute Drabble
1,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »