Reviews for Konoha High
Halloween terror chapter 12 . 1/23
455. Come on naruto, get your head in the game. This is simple algebra.
Foxgirl198 chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
*glares at you * *gets knife cuts something , liquid splashes* "want one ?" *Gives you half an apple**takes a bite of my apple* "oh and also please continue"
RoniBopShop chapter 22 . 8/25/2015
I would like to know who the mystery person is and if Sasuke is going to have to save him, so yes please continue.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
YOU STOPPED FOR THREE MORE YEARS?! WTF MAN?!
ilikepie chapter 22 . 2/22/2015
haiii I love this story hope to see a update one day I love it to bits 3
Wolfcarnage chapter 22 . 2/15/2015
Aww don't give up and you weren't spouting poo at all! Please don't run away again i need moooooore of this...so much more it's pawsome! And im soo following and favoriting this fanfiction.
kagome higurashi chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Mintleaf64 chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
Please update soon! I want to know what happens!
Anon chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
No no your supposed to finish the good fanfics not leave them two years ago :(
Neko-chan chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Oh My Gaara! I gotta say, I REALLY like this! I wish you'd update soon! I'd be really happy if ya did! The suspense is practically killing me! So, please update soon! *bows respectfully* [Haha... I sound kinda lame... I apologize for such a lame review...]
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Love it!
lovvebvb chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE YOUR STORY I LOVE IT;-;PLZ UPDATE!-kik-lovvebvbja ne,baii
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 22 . 2/26/2014
Please please finish! I love your writing and the humor in it. I want to know who called Naruto and see how his friendship ends with everyone.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2013
Continue please
RKdreamer chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
Omg! You need to update I just read your story and I really like it. I need to know what happens next with the romance between naru and sasu, the friendship between naruto and kiba and gaara too, the mysterious person, orichimaru pedo gay molester, and threat note person! Oh seriously why do most of the best fan fics like never update :(. So please I eagerly await the continuation of this story :).