Reviews for Konoha High
RoxyBayRae chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
I love this story so much. It catches people's interest really fast!
Darklightning843 chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
This is just wrong! Where's the rest? I'm dying here! Keep going please! .
Fi Suki Saki chapter 22 . 4/1/2016
I guess it would be futile to say i hope this to continue.

Great funny suspenseful fic so far.
Halloween terror chapter 12 . 1/23/2016
455. Come on naruto, get your head in the game. This is simple algebra.
wolfgurl198 chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
*glares at you * *gets knife cuts something , liquid splashes* "want one ?" *Gives you half an apple**takes a bite of my apple* "oh and also please continue"
RoniBopShop chapter 22 . 8/25/2015
I would like to know who the mystery person is and if Sasuke is going to have to save him, so yes please continue.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
YOU STOPPED FOR THREE MORE YEARS?! WTF MAN?!
ilikepie chapter 22 . 2/22/2015
haiii I love this story hope to see a update one day I love it to bits 3
Wolfcarnage chapter 22 . 2/15/2015
Aww don't give up and you weren't spouting poo at all! Please don't run away again i need moooooore of this...so much more it's pawsome! And im soo following and favoriting this fanfiction.
kagome higurashi chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Mintleaf64 chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
Please update soon! I want to know what happens!
Anon chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
No no your supposed to finish the good fanfics not leave them two years ago :(
Neko-chan chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Oh My Gaara! I gotta say, I REALLY like this! I wish you'd update soon! I'd be really happy if ya did! The suspense is practically killing me! So, please update soon! *bows respectfully* [Haha... I sound kinda lame... I apologize for such a lame review...]
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Love it!
lovvebvb chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE YOUR STORY I LOVE IT;-;PLZ UPDATE!-kik-lovvebvbja ne,baii