Reviews for New Beginnings? Or old pick ups?
Rebeca Hernandez chapter 16 . 8/28
Another thing I wish the child would have been named Eli in memory of Eli and I loves how he had green eyes( Eli's favorite color) and now remember earlier in the story Eli had rubbed Bella's stomach and smiled it's because he wanted a child of his own and with Bella he somehow knew it was possible and in Bella's prayer jos she said to let her do this for Eli she knew that that's what he wanted with her! Great story although I wished she ended up with Eli
Rebeca Hernandez chapter 12 . 8/28
How could you?! I cried so much my tears could fill all the oceans twice! I was rooting for Eli and Bella! I was planning their wedding! I wanted a Nessie from both of them! I know originally I was Edward team but know I'm Eli team! I will never forget him but great story!
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
Nice story , glad she ended up with Edward and a baby. Thanks
BeckaR chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
Awesome story really loved it was so sad when eli died but the ending was great
Princess Of Souls chapter 16 . 6/2/2011
AMAZING Story!
Lee Ed chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
so bella's w/ eli or edward?
lizzyliz95 chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
OMCC that was adordibal i luvers your stories your an amaizing aurthur! i love the house of night novels lol ive only read up to untaimed though
GABY627 chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
OMG!I never ever cried over a story before..

it is so touching...I feel sorry for eli!He is my favorite in this story...this story is touching and beautiful!I love it so much!
LadyAmoreAlice chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Awesome Story ! xP I loved it very much. Your a fantastic writer !
Deleted53926 chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
this is great. i love it. at frist, i didn't think that ei should've died, but now i think it should've happened. i love everything, and i am wondering if this is the last chapter?
Ashlie Christine chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
Wonderfull! One of the best i have read!
Henny1991 chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
I love this story, but just so you know I kidnapped Eli at the last second and is now nursing him back to his full strength. kidding, but oh how much I wished that was true. real life is nothing compared to fiction.
MisaMisaLand chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Loved your story, but I still can't beleive that Eli died!

If I had to choose I would have to say that I wanted Bella to be with Eli-as much as I love Edward, Eli was just the perfect guy for her!

Still loved it anyway!

-MisaMisaLand
XxtotallyrandomxX chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
It is a good story, I hope you continue to write stories. I was sad when Eli died though.
archieandedward chapter 7 . 6/1/2009